74.00

(All chapters back to Draco's Point of view, unless stated otherwise)

"I'm fine, honestly mother, stop fussing." I said irritably, as she continued to bustle around my bed, moving random items only to settle them in the same spot.

"Draco, you've only just woken up from a two week coma, you need to rest so stop giving off to me." She scorned.

"Two weeks mother, not two months. It wasn't even a whole two weeks! I feel fine."

She sighed and shook her head gently, before slipping out of the closed curtains without another word to me, mumbling to herself instead.

Rude much?

I woke up a few hours ago. Apparently Ron and Harry were there, but I wasn't aware of what was going on. I haven't seen anyone apart from my mother and Madam Pomfrey since.

Three hours, she said. Give it three hours, then you can have visitors.

This isn't fair.

I haven't spoken to anyone in two weeks, and I'm being denied their complaint. Still.

"Harry's here." I jumped at the sudden noise, and looked up to see Madam Pomfrey poking her head through the gap in the curtains.

My heart fluttered, and my stomach churned, "I... I..."

She smiled gently, "Do you want me to send him in?"

I nodded feebly, trying desperately to regain control of my emotions.

I held my breath as the familiar footsteps got louder, and i could make out his shadow behind the curtain.

He stopped outside the curtain, and my heart sank. Did he change his mind? Does he not want to see me anymore?

I let out the breathe I was holding as an unruly mane of black hair appeared between the curtains.

Harry stepped through and stood at the end of the bed, a heart wrenching grin on his face.

I couldn't help the smile that slipped onto my face.

"God I fucking missed you Potter." Feeling tears welling up in my eyes.

"I missed you more Malfoy." He chuckled.

It was a beautiful moment, his eyes glistening with tears, and his smile unbreaking on his face.

"Get over here." I said quietly, feeling a tear slip down my cheek, and let out a quiet laugh as tears began to spill from Harry's eyes too, as he rushed forward and pulled me into a tight hug.

"I love you so fucking much Draco." Harry said into my shoulder.

"I love you too Harry." I whispered as he held me tightly.

He pulled apart from me slowly, and sat down beside me, clutching my hands.

"I... I heard everything. From when I was asleep."

Harry took a deep breath, and I could sense the vulnerability he felt at the fact I had heard everything he had said to me.

"I... I think I need to talk to Ron..." I said apprehensively.

"I thought you'd say that... he's waiting outside, he's shitting a brick out there."

I chuckled and looked up into Harry's eyes, "So how do I look? I haven't had a chance to get a good look at myself."

"You looking fucking amazing, it's a bit weird without your nose ring in though." Harry said through his grin.

I reached up and touched my nose, it felt foreign beneath my fingers without the cold metal ring.

"Where is it?"

"It wasn't in when they found you... it must've fallen out when... you know.." Harry trailed off.

"That's shit. I'm gonna have to get it redone then."

Harry smiled, "I might get mine done too."

I furrowed my brows and peered closely at Harry's features, "You know.. I can't picture you with a nose piercing to be honest."

He laughed and stood up, rolling his head to crack his neck.

I scrunched my nose in response, and he glared playfully at my expression.

"You should talk to Ron, I'm afraid he's going to combust if you leave him hanging any longer."

I sighed and nodded gently.

Harry gave me one last smile which I returned half heartedly.

Moments after Harry left, a head of red hair appeared between the curtains.

Ron.