84.00

Harry's P.O.V

Here it finally was. New Year's Day. The day Molly and Ron will come here. To Draco's home.

I glanced over at Draco, who was standing idly in the kitchen, leaning against the island.

"You okay?" I called over to him, he jumped slightly, as though coming out of a trance.

"Yeah. Yeah I'm fine. What time is it?"

"Just after 12."

"Shouldn't they be here by-"

He was interrupted by a sudden clamour coming from the fireplace.

A flash of red hair appeared, followed by a series of coughs and exclamations by an extremely familiar voice.

"Ron?" I said, walking over to the fireplace which was obscured by a thick cloud of ash.

"Hey." He said, as he stepped out of the fireplace, just in time as Molly appeared the second his foot left the space.

"Jesus mum! Are you trying to kill me?" He said loudly, causing Narcissa to come rushing into the room.

"Is everything okay!?" She said, looking slightly taken aback at the small crowd of people. "Oh my! I thought you weren't coming until..." she paused, checking her watch, "until now! I had the times mixed up." She smiled at Mrs Weasley, who looked apprehensive.

"Hello Molly, Ron." She said, looking over at Ron who was grumbling under his breath as he shook ash out of his hair.

"Good afternoon, sorry that we made such a racket, Ronald here still hasn't mastered the art of flooing." Molly said, shooting Ron a disapproving look.

"It's not my fault! You didn't give me enough time to-" He started, but was interrupted by my elbow landing promptly into his side.

Draco snickered from beside his mother, causing Ron to turn scarlet.

"Boys will be boys.." Narcissa said, causing Mrs Weasley to nod, a motherly sense of understanding blossoming between them.

"Can we go...?" Draco said cautiously.

"Of course you can. You boys go do... well go do whatever boys do...as long as you don't cause any trouble." Narcissa said, shooting Draco a stern glance.

"We won't." I said, jumping in as Draco made to retort at what his mother had said. There is no way I would let him make a scene at this very moment.

"What time do you want us back by?" Draco said, trying to keep his voice monotone.

"What time do you need to be home by Molly?" Narcissa questioned.

"Not until 3 or so."

"Okay, we'll be back by half 2 then." I said, and both Molly and Narcissa nodded.

"Right. C'mon let's go." I said, breaking the slightly prickly silence.

I left the room, Ron and Draco quick on my heels. I rolled my eyes as I heard Ron grumbling under his breath again, that boy never shuts up...

"Ron! Stop muttering under your breath will you!" I said agitated, the moment we had made it through the front door.

"Sorry..."

"Where are we going?" Draco asked, as he closed the door behind us.

"I don't know. Are you hungry?"

"Not really, but I could eat if that's what you want to do." He said, as he walked over to me.

I wrapped my arm around his shoulder and pulled him into my side.

"How come you didn't ask me if I was hungry?" Ron said, trying not to look offput by us.

"Ron... you're always hungry. I don't need to ask."

A/N

Sorry it's a short and boring chapter. But the next one won't beeeeee :)

XoxxoX Darkdreamclouds