94.00

Draco's P.O.V:

I woke up to a bright light, lying in an unfamiliar bed. I rubbed my eyes as I tried to adjust my eyes enough to look around the room.

I let out a sigh as the hospital wing came into view, the rest of the beds were empty, as I scanned the room I nearly jumped out of my skin as I saw Harry sitting at my bedside.

"Fucking hell Harry, you scared the life out of me."

He grinned, "Took you long enough to wake up. You scared me too, it wasn't nice walking into the bathroom and seeing you just lying there. I thought- I thought you were..."

"Dead?" I offered.

"Yeah..." He mumbled.

"Why am I in here? What happened? The last thing I can remember was really needing the toilet."  I said, bringing my hand up to run my fingers through my hair.

"I don't know. Madam Pomfrey doesn't know either, she thinks you fainted." He replied.

"I didn't faint. I know what that's like, this wasn't the same. I always remember when I faint, and I know when it's going to happen. This was different."

"Draco you probably hit your head too, I'm sure it's nothing to worry about." He said.

"Yeah, I hope so..."

~~

I gripped the strap of my bag tightly as I joined the small line of people standing outside flitwicks classroom, trying to ignore the pit of anxiety growing in my stomach.

"Are you sure that you're up for this?" Harry asked, resting his hand on my arm.

"Yeah. Yeah I'm fine." I said, perhaps too quickly as Harry shot my a worried look.

"I'm fine. I promise." I reassured him.

He went to open his mouth but the second he did, the classroom door swung open and our classmates began to file into the room.

I hastily followed suit, not waiting for Harry to follow me incase he tried to question me again.

"Okay class, please take your seats quickly we have lots of work to get done today!" Flitwicks squeaky voice sounded from the front of the room, barely audible above the scraping of chairs and thudding of heavy schoolbags onto the ground.

"Draco... you can't avoid me that easily come on." Harry whispered as he took his seat beside me.

"I'm not avoiding you."

"You basically just ran away from me!" He exclaimed, "Just tell me how you're really feeling, do you feel sick? Is your head okay?"

I sighed, pulling my books out of my bag and dropping them onto the desk, "I...I'm fine. I keep getting blurry vision, but I doubt it's anything to worry about. Apart from that I'm fine."

"That doesn't sound good..."Harry muttered, clearly lost in thought.

"It's fine Harry. I promise." Empty words, considering that I was struggling to focus on the room infront on my head, a soft haze seemed to wash over my vision. I squeezed my eyes shut tight, focusing on my breathing before opening them again. Relief flooded over me as the room seemed to come back into focus.

I looked over at Harry just in time to catch him staring at me with narrowed eyes.

"What?" I deadpanned.

"Nothing." He replied with a similar tone, quickly looking away from me and back at flitwick who had begun to hand out pages of notes.

I let out a deep sigh and sunk into my chair, it was going to be a long day...

A/N:
Sooooo.. I know the book was meant to be completed by now but I've been super busy!!!

So I'm sorry :(

And I know that's a short chapter but I'm seriously lacking the time to write now with school being back!!

Anyways, I love you all. Thank you for the continued support and PATIENCE with meeee!! I know I suckkkk :(

Over and out
XoxxoX Darkdreamclouds