RA: Finding out the truth about Freddie; Queen x reader

*Author's note*

Yeah guys I should've also said this, now that the previous chapter has been posted, I can now post up three chapters for you all today that I have done. Okay now guys heads up, form here on out we'll be skipping around the years and here is where it gets sad cause as you may take from the title, here is where we find out the truth about Freddie Mercury health. These next few chapters are gonna get sad BELIEVE ME. I got upset making this one as well as the next one. 

Now I may make a headcannon cause there's an additional surprise in this chapter that you all will read. But for now I'll shut up and allow u guys to binge read for today these three chapters I have for you. So get your tissues ready and be prepared to dive into the FEELS

____________________________________________________________________________

*December 15th, 1990*

It was like any other day in holiday home of Montreux. I was getting the place ready for the boys to stay while they got some work done. Brian wouldn't tell me much but just the fact that the press were really hounding on Freddie lately. Now I have heard that there had been rumors that Freddie was sick but of what I had no idea.

The boys refused to tell me every time I asked. The last time I had seen Freddie and the guys in the public view was when they won the award for best band of the 1980's.

And I'll definitely say that something did look wrong with him, he was so thin and pale it was like I wasn't even looking at the same person. But a walking corpse. I checked the clock really quick and said to myself.

"Okay Jack should be back with them any minute. Their flight was supposed to have come in a half hour ago. That is if there had been no delay. But there shouldn't have been otherwise he'd call me. Okay bedrooms have been assigned, dinner's just about done, and the twins are upstairs napping. Susan will drop Kelly back home after the playdate with Amy, okay I think that's everything."

Soon I heard two separate barks from upstairs on the balcony. I knew that it was Sammy our 3 year old golden retriever and Bucky our 6 year old German Shepherd, sounding the alarm that company had arrived. I smiled and raced towards the door and opened it to reveal the guys coming out of the cars.

I smiled widely and raced towards them not helping myself to an ecstatic squeal that came out of my mouth.

"Ahh her royal majesties have finally arrived!" As the first person I tackled in a hug was Brian. Seeing me coming at him, he immediately was ready as he picked me up and spun me around making me laugh as I said.

"Oh you guys look at you all!" He set me down as I brought Deacy in for the next hug. He pecked my cheek and embraced me back and as I hugged Roger and Fred at the same time I said, "Oh it's been too long, I've missed my boys soo much. Oi," I separated from them and gathered them together so that I could scold them like the mother I was, "Just because you four are now some hotshot band of the 80's doesn't mean you can forget about the people who most love you four. I worry about you guys I expect a call every now and then."

"You know we check in on you love." Said Roger. I grinned at him and said.

"Yeah I know but still. I don't want you four to forget about little ol me."

"Darling it's impossible to forget about you." Said Freddie.

"Hey you guys hungry? I've made cornbread and chilly." I asked.

"Wait did I just hear cornbread and chilly?" Jack suddenly came into the group circle making us laugh and I said.

"Yes darling, it's in the stove, should be done about now." I took the guys inside the house and as they got a good view of the house from the inside Deacy said.