Approval for the record; Brian May x reader (bonus chapter for SMTM)

*Author's note*

Okay so before anyone gets lost PLEASE REVIEW SOULMATES THROUGH MUSIC. I have decided to make a couple of bonus chapters based on that mini-series and I just HAD TO DO THIS SCENE. So I hope you all like this little bonus chapter and enjoy what I've got and I hope to have one more bonus chapter out soon. Not really any warnings except for some making out but other than that the fics about PG-13.

________________________________________________________

I was growing bored out of my mind. I don't know how long we were waiting for him to get here, but I swear next time he makes me wait this long, he's gonna feel my wrath. Ever since the big success that Queen has gotten and signing up with EMI records and getting John Reid to be our manager, we were now called into our record producer, Ray Foster's office to discuss the matter of our next album as well as new hits he wanted to see.

Finally Freddie came strutting in proudly and greeted us with a hello.

"You're late." Ray bluntly stated.

"Am I?" Freddie questioned.

"Saved you a seat." Paul spoke up as he glared at me. I looked him dead in the eye before being forced to get up and Freddie took my seat, just before I could stand behind the couch Brian stood up and he silently offered me his spot. I looked at him and shyly thanked him. He nodded and he went behind the couch while I took his seat, sitting beside Deacy.

"Okay so now that we're all here; uhh Jim this is Ray Foster. Ray this is the band's lawyer Jim Beach." John spoke up.

"Oh you must stop calling him that." Freddie spoke as he lit himself up a cigarette.

"That's his name".

"No we cannot keep calling him 'Jim Beach'. No that's absurd not to mention unspeakably boring." Freddie sassed. He took a drag of his cigarette before finally proclaiming. "Miami. From now on, I dub thee; Miami Beach." Jim chuckled nervously and said.

"The sun always sets behind you doesn't it? On Miami beach?" I softly grinned and shook my head joke when Ray finally spoke up.

"Right now that everyone's got an acceptable name let's get to it. Look, we just really need something special. More hits like Killer Queen, only bigger."

"It's not bloody widgets we're making. We can't just reproduce Killer Queen." Roger spoke up as I saw Freddie standing up and walked towards Ray's record player.

"No. We can do better." Freddie spoke as he put a vinyl record into the player and turned it on before placing the needle at a certain part and low and behold my favorite song "l'amour est un oiseau rebelle" from my favorite Opera "Carmen" played out. As Freddie softly paced around Ray, Ray spoke up bluntly.

*A/N: IF ANYONES INTERESTED GO TO 49 SECONDS*

"It's opera."

"Opera." John proclaimed over Carmen's voice.

"Opera." Paul echoed.

"Ahh there seems to be an echo in here." Deacy piped in making me giggle softly. I lip-synced along with the song waving and wagging my finger along with the rhythm of the song.

When the choir came in loudly, Freddie moved his whole arm in his fashionable way before slamming it down on Foster's desk while trying to contain his laughter as Deacy and I did the same thing. The song kept playing until he finally turned the song down as Brian now spoke up.