Guardian of Creatures; AU! Queen x oc female x reader Chapter 11

*Author's note*

SHOCKING PLOT TWIST EHHH!? Well now here we go with the next chapter of the series. This time we learn the truth about EVERYTHING. Secrets within the legends and history that John and Serafina have grown up on. I hope you all enjoy this chapter and until the next time :)

Cast List:

Balthazar: Benedict Cumberbatch

Ardeth/Balthazar's vessel: Oded Fehr

Morgana Le Fey: Emily Swallow

Archimedes: Pedro Pascal

Chapter 11,

The Truth

__________________________________________________________________________

*3rd Person POV*

Serafina and Balthazar walked side by side along the desert as the rain continued to softly pour down on top of them.

"Why didn't you tell us that you were—the Balthazar when you first met us?"

"I don't usually give out that information freely." He answered using the Egyptian's actual voice. It was more softer compared to his original voice but it still held a commanding tone to it.

"Also this body......this clearly isn't your human body. Are you possessing this poor man?"

"He volunteered it freely all those centuries ago when I went to find you and John. Plus I have to keep my true self hidden. As I'm sure you remember that the Sorcerer Supreme can sense every living creature on Earth. And ghosts give out the strongest power force known to our realm. If Grindelwald saw me freely moving about in the world, all hell would break loose."

"That is true." She muttered.

"We've arrived." Balthazar soon said as he stopped. Serafina stopped beside him and the two of them stood on top of a semi-high (around 3-4ft) rock wall which stood over more desert.

"You woke me up in the middle of the night just to bring me out further into the desert?" Serafina sassed at the great Wizard. He softly chuckled and said with a sigh.

"Oh you even have his sarcastic nature."

"Whose sarcastic nature?"

"Close your eyes dear one." Serafina closed her eyes before feeling 2 fingers press against each side of her temples and soon Balthazar's real voice spoke in her head.

'Over a thousand years ago the world of Sorcerers was a very different place. Instead of one Wizard ruling over all others, all of us lived and helped serve under the 3 great apprentices of Merlin.'

"This was the story we were taught on our first day of school. The history of Wizards."

'Indeed. While each wizard and witch lived in their own countries, all Sorcerers were considered equals and called a special sacred place known as the Garden of Merlin, home. Now—open your eyes.' Serafina opened her eyes and she was greeted with an amazing sight.

Nothing but pure green surrounded her, the sky was just shining it's dawning colors of pink and blue as the sun continued to rise higher into the sky. She stood up on a hill and saw wildflowers growing as far as she could see in all various colors and types, trees so big she'd swore they'd brush against the clouds in the sky.

"Did we just time travel?" she turned and saw Balthazar as his true self. He now stood roughly about John's height, maybe a couple inches taller. His ghostly eyes stared at Serafina as he told her.