RA: True Dedication; John Deacon x reader

*Author's note*

Along with having each part be all about the guys mostly, I will include some parts where it's just one of them individually so that any readers out there who are fans of a specific band member can get all the fluffy feels that your hearts desire, and for the first one up is our lovely Disco man John Deacon.  I hope all the Deacy fangirls out there new or old will enjoy this, I was worried about posting this on tumblr but I've been told I managed to get Deacy's personality down. So I hope you all agree once you read this and find it good enough to read. FLUFFNESS AND CUTE, CARING DEACYNESS AHEAD. 

_______________________________________________________________

*September 30th, 1980*

For my second semester at University, classes were definitely piling up on assignments, plus the work of the internship, sometimes I'm barely able to function without coffee now. Some nights I'm staying in the studio doing the mixing and checking the sound levels up until 11pm when the buses normally stop running.

On a couple of occasions I'd have to phone up Adam to come pick me up and of course the first time that happened, the boys actually stayed late and when I told them that Adam was coming to pick me up, they immediately wanted to meet him.

Of course Adam's laid back attitude and pushy need to hurry back to bed made him come off as a wanker to the boys and they did not like him one bit. But I told them that he was just tired and that he had a long day of band rehearsal before an upcoming gig he had at the Student center at the University.

And of course there's this guy Paul Prenter who would claim he had work from Jim that needed to be done like ironing Freddie's costumes, organizing files in alphabetical order but then he'd come by and change his mind and tell them they needed to be organized chronologically, and I'd have to start all over again.

With all this work, I swear I was about to just collapse to the ground and die in a rut.

Like now, it was 11:45pm and I was supposed to go home four hours ago since that's when I was scheduled to leave today but Paul stopped me from leaving telling me that there were some left over files that needed to be organized by tomorrow. I tried to tell him off but he had told me that it was direct orders from Jim himself and if I didn't have them organized then my internship would be terminated.

I didn't want to believe Paul at first but I couldn't risk my internship being terminated. So here I am in the studio, papers scattered everywhere as my exhausted brain tried to make sense of what exactly I was trying to organize.

"Tax records for 'A day at the races' go with....A night in the opera and *yawns* December 1979....." My eyes soon shut and I thought to myself, maybe a little break wouldn't hurt at all. I lay my head down on top of my arms as I breathed out tiredly and decided to take a little nap.

"(Y/n)....(y/n), wake up."

"Bohemian Rhapsody was number 1 on the charts in 1977-79!" I shot up suddenly alert when I turned to see John standing beside me. "Oh sorry John."

"It's alright, but what are you still doing here? I thought you took off hours ago?"

"I was. But then last minute paper filing came in and I...." I let out a loud yawn and stretched myself out.

"Love you should really get home, it's almost 1am."

"What?!" I suddenly was falling backwards as the chair was falling with me thanks to my scrambling. John took hold of me but I managed to take him down with me and we both landed on the ground. "Oh god I am so sorry John! Are you hurt?"