Today a perfect day; John Deacon x reader

*Author's note*

Okay folks I posted this up on my tumblr so I needed to also post this up on here because today we celebrate ANOTHER Queen Birthday. I hope that whatever he's doing and that he's surrounded by his family and not being hounded or stalked by press or "fans" that our beloved Disco man John Richard Deacon has a wonderful 68th birthday. Happy Birthday John Deacon, I hope retirement is doing you good and that you are with your lovely wife and six Deacy ducklings celebrating a wonderful birthday :)

_________________________________________________________________________

August 19th, 1973. The most important day of the year to me. I woke up an hour before dawn, the usual time when Deacy would usually be up to spoil me with breakfast in bed as he normally does but today the roles are gonna be reversed, cause today is his birthday.

And I was going to be damned sure that this was going to be the best birthday he's ever had. As carefully as I could, I got out of our shared bed. I saw him stir in his sleep so I quickly put my pillow underneath his arm so he wouldn't wake up and he immediately nuzzled into my pillow moaning tiredly.

God he was so adorable my Deacy. I tucked some of the strands of his hair behind his ear so that it was out of his face and just admired him for about another minute before I tip-toed out of the room and into the kitchen.

I was down in the kitchen preparing him a special birthday omelet and of course his favorite Cheese on toast. As I was prepping breakfast the phone rang and I quickly answered it and whispered.

"Hello?"

'Good morning Mrs. Deacon.' I rolled my eyes and smiled.

"Morning Fred. I'm surprised you're up this early."

'Well for our Deacy I'm willing to be up as early as I need to be. So, any juicy morning stories to share?'

"Why must your mind always be in the gutter you rotter? I swear you're as bad as Rog."

'Ohh don't pretend you two don't get down and do the deed first thing in the morning.' I groaned as Freddie laughed cheekily on the other end.

"First of all he's still sleeping, probably exhausted from the tour you all just got back from the other day. And second I'm not Mrs. Deacon."

'Yet.' I rolled my eyes and said.

"So did you get the room reserved for the party?"

'Yes my darling, Roger and I picked out all the decorations, Brian sent the invitations and Mary's agreed to help you prepare the food.'

"Excellent." I let out a sneeze and Freddie said.

'God bless you my darling.'

"Thanks." I then let out another sneeze and then another before he said.

'Goodness gracious darling, you're sneezing up a storm. You alright?'

"I'm fine just....dashing some pepper on Deacy's omelet and, guess some got in my nose." Only thing was that was a lie.

'Well stop putting too much pepper on it. You know how Deacy is around you if you even make what even resembles a cough.' Oh boy do I.

While I do love that boy to death, sometimes he is such a mother hen around me. If I even run a slight fever, he puts me in lockdown up in my room or the couch and won't let me leave the flat for a week.

"Okay I'll meet you guys later for lunch. 12 o'clock at the same restaurant where you guys met Reid."

'Will do darling, see you then.'

Bohemian Rhapsody and the boys of Queenजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें