Graduation surprise; BoRhap cast x reader

*Author's note*

Now I know this isn't as long as the prom one I did for any High school seniors who were denied prom, I still hope this is still good enough for all of you out there. Now this one I mostly focused on college grads for this but if you are a HS senior, you can just replace any college references with HS (I really wanted to do both levels of education for these quarantine comfort fics). Originally I was gonna have this be Queen but then I got to thinking, "I've NEVER done a full BoRhap family fic before in like forever" so in the end THIS WAS BORN.

To all the 2020 grads CONGRATS on a job well done, I know online schooling must've been even tougher than actually going to school but you all persevered and finally achieved a huge milestone in life. Hopefully soon this whole mess will be behind us and we can slowly go back to normalcy. Stay safe, stay healthy, stay sane. Know that I'm thinking of you all out there :) 

_______________________________________________________________________________

Goddamn this year! Just when we think the new decade would be worth our wild, now we've got all this shit going on! First there was the threat of WW3, then the next month we're dealing with wildfires in Australia, and finally to top it off why not add a global pandemic?!

The Coronavirus has literally been all over the news for months, and the fact that our government knew about it since late last year and didn't warn us about it!? Then when they told us to be on lockdown, everyone starts hording toilet paper, hand sanitizer, and food that no one can buy said items for weeks on end.

But of course my main problem is the fact that I, along with so many other kids and adults around the world can't participate in their own graduation ceremony. As a college student, I was just longing to finally participate in my final graduation ceremony ever. This was supposed to be my final chapter in school life and now because of this damn virus, that's gone.

I mean yeah my diploma will be coming in the mail but I wanted my family to all be there to see me reach the end of my school life before I finally begin a new chapter. Plus my cousin's friends said that they would come and see me and I've missed seeing those guys, I hadn't seen them all since the Bohemian Rhapsody premiere.

I sat there in my old room of my house (cause since the University closed down back in March, all students had to leave the college campus and go home so that way we could reduce the spread of the virus. So I ended up moving back in with my parents) just finishing up my final paper for class.

That's when my Zoom video chat blew up with my cousin's profile pic. I grinned and clicked on the answer button and soon enough my cousin's face took over my screen.

"Hey poppet."

"Hey Gwil, how you holding up?" he let out a sigh.

"As best as I can. Though I should be asking you that, you are the one really dealing with this whole Coronavirus adjustment than I am. How'd you do on your classes?"

"For those that have said online classes are easier, they're dirty rotten liars and completely incompetent." He softly chuckled. "But thankfully I finished my last exam paper and submitted it just now."

"Your dad look over it for you? Cause I know you're a terrible editor."

"Oi not all the time. Just when I'm lazy." He hummed as he raised his brow at me. "But yes I did have dad review it for me. Cause before we got to submit the rough draft and my professor said I needed more analysis to my quotes on why I quoted that specific source. God I don't know why I took that class to begin with?"

"Because you're a criminology nut and you have been since you turned 16. God and I thought my horror movie tastes were bad."

"Hey it's good to be aware of shit like that!"