A new generation of penguins: Brian May x reader

*Author's note*

So here's the story. As I was posting up the parts for this mini-series one tumblr user had said that thanks to me she couldn't stop imagining current day Brian and current day (y/n) helping Gwilym Lee and an oc actress who were playing them in the movie "Bohemian Rhapsody" get together because like them, it was fate. And then I told her that I blamed her because the bells and whistles began to click and BOOM! This lovely baby was created. So If you've imagined Gwilym Lee!Brian May throughout this story, I apologize again I didn't think I'd go this route but it did (things change like that) so just picture real Brian May for this mini-series. So I hope you all enjoy this last part and thanks again to the requestor BrianMays_legs for helping inspire this mini-series. Hope you've liked it darling as well as all you beautiful people out there.

_________________________________________________________-

*2017*

It was the early days of filming a certain movie about a certain band that was known as Queen. Brian May and Roger Taylor had signed rights over to 20th Century Fox to create the story of Freddie Mercury and of how Queen started from a simple college band to absolute rock gods.

Currently driving down the rode was a grey Bentley Continental GT and blasting through the radio was "Brandy" by Looking Glass. Inside the car were two women. One of them was pretty young around her early 30's with long, curly black hair, she sung along to the words of the song having grown up with not only British classical rock but also American thanks to her mum who was in the driver seat.

Yep, the elder woman with long grey hair wearing a pair of sunglasses over her eyes to protect her from the sun that was none other than (Y/n) May herself. She smiled at her daughter trying to sing in the exact dialect as Looking glass but all it did was cause it to turn pitchy and nasally but she didn't care, this was her daughter and she loved hearing her children sing, no matter whether they were good or bad.

*My POV*

"So mum you excited to see the set?" said Emily.

"Been dying to see the set since day one. How did it look when you went?"

"Amazing, but you know I wasn't quite born yet so you and dad would know the details better than me. But the guys they got to play everyone are really nice."

"And what about the actress whose playing me?"

"She's great. In fact we've became great friends that I now follow her on Instagram. She looks exactly like you did mum, I think you'll love her."

"We'll soon see. And how about the actor playing your father?"

"Never got the chance to talk to him, but I did see him in passing and—well I won't spoil it for you. Dad's orders."

"You missy are so much like your father when it comes to secrets." I teased her as I quickly looked at her and lightly pinched her cheek.

'At 300 yards, take the first right then your destination will be to your left.' Google Maps told me. I followed the direction and soon enough we arrived at the address where they were filming Live Aid.

We stopped at the security gate and I turned the radio down as I rolled the window down to greet the security guard. I lowered my sunglasses and he seemed shocked at first as he said.

"(Y/n) May?"

"Yes, I'm still alive thank you very much." I teased him. He pressed a button which lifted the bar and I thanked him and tried to find the parking lot where I could park my car. "I swear I'm still in work with Queen. I may not be up on stage but I still work hard to keep your father and uncle in check and looking good."