RA: A new type of competition; Rock Angel on the Masked Singer pt. 2

*Author's note*

And here we go with the second part of the Masked Singer chapter. Now I wanna tell you guys right now there are just TWO MORE CHAPTERS left till the end of the Rock Angel series. I hope to get the next chapter done before next Sat. cause the next chapter will deal with an anniversary of a devastating event that occurred in Orlando Florida and we must NEVER forget the victims of that night. But that's another chapter for another time, for now enjoy this next part of the Masked Singer and until next time my dears :)

________________________________________________________________________

*Round 5. THE SUPER 8*

Now it was starting to get serious, this was now the Super 8 and this was the first time this season that 2 people were gonna get eliminated. I took a deep breath and gave a silent prayer to God and Freddie above to give me strength.

"And here to give us yet another star-stellar performance and another few hints as to who this mega star could be under the mask. Here's the Lioness."

The LIONESS; CLUE PACKAGE

"What very few people don't know about me is that I didn't always have that good of a homelife as a child." I said as I walked through a child's room. I took hold of my stuffed lion and hugged him tightly as I continued, "The people who raised me were well—let's just say they weren't the nicest of people. The remainder of my childhood into adolescence was toxic for me."

"Oh my god." Nicole muttered sympathetically.

"Growing up with that much toxicity it really damaged my self-esteem. No matter how hard I tried, it just wasn't enough for them."

"Growing up in an abusive home." Robin noted. "Wonder if she's an advocate for domestic abuse?"

"But I knew I couldn't let myself be buried underneath all that hatred. It took a long, long, long, long time. But I forgave them. Because in a way without them, I wouldn't have found this inner strength within me."

"You go Lioness." Cheered Jenny.

"That's why for this performance, if you or a loved one is dealing with toxic family members or partners. There's no shame in admitting they're in the wrong. Because if you continue to listen to their toxic lies, it'll only lead you down one way. And you're too good to leave this world just yet." I set the stuffed lion down and punched the wall which shattered as I let out a proud roar.

I stood there on stage with the mic on hand as my girl Pink's "Beautiful trauma" came on and I began singing in a ballad like tone first. Slowly walking across the stage till I came upon a beautifully decorated swing (much like the Black Swan used a couple rounds ago).

*Me*

We were on fire
I slashed your tires
It's like we burned so bright we burned out
I made you chase me
I wasn't that friendly
My love, my drug, we burn out

Oh

I got on the swing and it slowly raised up, lifting me all the way high above the audience as I sang the 2nd chorus. As the mantra part of the chorus came up, silk extended from the ends of the swing and I slowly swung back and forth making the silks dance gracefully in the wind. When the bridge came up, I turned on my semi-good rapping skills. As I rapped out the bridge, the swing lowered me down towards the catwalk that stood in front of the judges.

Once my feet touched the ground and I sung the last verse, I walked towards the judges and sung before each of them.

*Me*