Chapter 20- Jumpin Jumpin

ابدأ من البداية

I woke in my hotel room just hours later. The sun came knocking at my shut eye lids as I peeked from under my sheets. I had a swinging head after the party. I tried to recall what happened and realized I didnt eat anything at all yesterday.

I rolled out of bed and went to my sliding door. Stepping outside I glanced over the balcony. The warm sun was inviting and pool was soothing. It was like an inspiration of peace. Seeing everything around the hotel I asked myself, "Where Do Success Comes?" The feeling from last nights award show was a reflecting moment for me. In two weeks I will be turning 19 and I am excited.

I turned around and glanced at my messy room. I walked over the door frame and entered my hotel room. I closed the door and fixed the curtain. Removing my clothes I slipped into my bathrobe and head for the bathroom. I brushed my teeth, tied my hair and went into the shower.

After showering I took out my pjs and started organizing my room. As I was about to take out all the trash I had complied into the garbage bag my cell phone rang. I ran over to the night stand and saw the number it was him; Mr. JayZ.

"Good Morning." I said with a light voice.

"Hello Beyonce? How are you?"

"I'm fine. Its great to finally hear your voice. How you been?"

"Its great to hear yours as well. I'm doing great just um working and stuff. What about you?"

"Same I guess and then preparing for my birthday in 2 weeks."

"Your birthday? When?"

"Sept 4th." I said gleefully. "My lucky number."

"4 is your lucky number? Wow? Why is that?"

"My mama's birthday is on Jan.4 and I am on Sept. 4th. My favorite people are in the fourth and its my special day so I can get whatever I want."

After my explanation it was an awkward silence. I heard him chuckled for a while then he spoke.

"My birthday is on Dec. 4th."

"OMG! You lying right?"

"I swear to the Heavens."

It was so shocked that his birthday happened to fall right on my number. Maybe this was meant to be.

"Thats got me blushing and I dont no why!"

"Because the once you love dearly are on that same date the 4th. So shall we pick up where we left?''

"We have alot to speak about tho'." I said opening up my hotel door and putting the garbage bag outside the door. I then hopped into bed finding a comfortable spot.

"I know. We just ended badly....... I've been working and signing new people to the label. I got this girl name Blu. She is very pretty and she is named after my favorite color too and I called up Shantelle about her fake ass story she went to the media with. And I got a DNA test with her."

"So what did it say?"

"That I am not the kids father."

"Well that mustbe a sigh of relief."

"A little bit. I mean for one I didnt have a kid with a woman I didnt want and if I had a kid I think I would of enjoyed it."

"So you want kids now?"

"I want 5 now!"

"Wow! Thats alot."

"Do you want kids? I mean you know after all is done the Mr. Right and the marriage?"

"Of Course I want no more that 3. And I want atleast 2 daughters."

"Why girls?"

"Because I enjoyed having a strong connection with my mama and I love being an older sister."

"So kids are a definite yes then. Cool with me. Um Hows things been over the cost of the few months. I mean from the VMAs and the after party you sure has crawled out of yall shell."

"Its been fun. I have found ways to make myself happy and I am enjoying it. So what about you and Blu?"

"Its a business type thing. We have attemptted alot of things but I am not willing I guess..."

"She didnt give it to you?"

"Give me what?" He said with a giggle.

"Whatever you think I mean?"

"I dont no what you mean!" He laughed.

"Okay then I guess not. So what, you laugh when your uncomfortable?" I said with a smile giggle.

"Not at all, I just get a bit uncomfortable when you ask me certain questions. Thats all. Other than that I am cool. So did you get anything from your body guard Michael?"

"WHAT!?!??!??"

"HAHAHA... Like I thought but seriously whats going on with you two."

"Nothing is he is my protector not my soulmate."

"So its nothing?"

"Nothing at all. So can we just move on from everything."

"Yea. Just trust me the next time."

"Thats what I am building with you every call."

"I like it, I like everything about you."

"I like it to. I like your laugh and voice in my ear too."

"So lets just get this thing on the roll."

"Prove it to me & I'm willing."