68

"Are you sure you're ready to do this again?" I asked and bit my lip as Colby put his shoes on, "no, but we really want to get back into it." He said and stood up. He and Sam were going back to filming videos again after only taking two weeks off. "It's just....are you sure?" I asked and looked down, feeling my hands start to shake.

"We are going to be safe baby, we are going to a normal functioning hotel, Jake and Corey will be with us and we aren't meeting anyone there. We are going to be okay." He said and came up, grabbing my hands and massaging them with his thumbs. "Okay." I whispered and he frowned, "are you going to be okay? I'll stay home if you-" he said but I shook my head, "no! I'm gonna be fine..we worry too much about eachother" I said and brushed my hair out with my fingers as he grinned, "well we don't have the best track record..every time we are apart shit hits the fan." I nodded, "yeah you're right but we can't always be together..as much as I want us to be." I said with a sigh and looked up at him.

"I know, but if we have learned anything it's that we can get through anything. You and me baby." He said and pulled me into his arms, "yeah, its still scary though." I admitted as he rested his chin on my head, "I'm one call away." He said and kissed the top of my head.

I helped him finish packing his bag and went to the nursery to grab Mia. "Hey sweetheart!" I cooed and picked up Mia who was smiling at me, "are you a happy girl?" I asked and kissed her head as we walked out and to the stairs, "babe I think a package came for you." Colby said and held up a box, "oooo! I think it's the invitations" I said and walked over to him, "do you want to do the honors?" He asked and I nodded happily, then handed Mia to him.

When I opened the box I got teary eyed, "they're perfect. I can't wait to send them out." I said and pouted my lip out at Colby. "Let me see." He said and I held one up to him, his lips turned up as he read the words, "perfect." He said and smirked at me, "I think I'm gonna have the girls sit down and address them with me tonight." I said and jumped up and down, "you're adorable." He said and laughed at me. "It's the little things in life babe." I said and turned away from him, bringing the invitations to the kitchen table.

"Alright, the guys are gonna lose their minds if I'm late so I'll see you tomorrow, please be safe baby girl." Colby said and came up to me as I turned around, "I'll be safe and sound here, you be safe there okay? Nothing is going to happen." I said and put my hand on his cheek, pulling him in for a kiss.

Once we pulled away he handed me Mia and then left, "it's just you and me little girl." I said and danced around the kitchen trying to find a snack. I opened the fridge and tried to find something, but there was nothing appealing, "Kaaaaaat!" I sang out and bounced Mia, "what's up??" She yelled, "Wanna order food?!" I yelled and she laughed, "yeah!" She yelled back as I looked down at Mia, she just looked at me with a blank face making me giggle, "you're so cute." I said and pinched her cheek as Kat ran in, "where did you-OH! are these the invitations?" She asked and picked one up, "yes! Aren't they so nice?" I asked and did a happy dance, "they are!" She agreed and we danced around together.

Tara and Devyn eventually came out and helped us address the invitations as Mia sat in her automatic swinging chair. "So, I was thinking Mia would be our flower girl or something, maybe Cassie could walk her down?" I proposed and Kat nodded, "that's a great idea, I think it's so cute that she's gonna be a part of it." She said and I smiled over at her as she looked around the room happily, "me too." I said as the doorbell rang, "oh! That's our food!" I exclaimed and got up to go get the door.

When I opened it a tall blonde guy was standing in front of me, "Hey are you Cora?" He asked and held out the bag of chipotle out, "that's me." I said and went to reach for it, "you look really familiar." He said and pulled the bag away slightly, "do I? I don't think we have met before." I said and reached for the bag again only for him to pull it back more, "no...we have definitely met..you look so familiar." He said and took a step closer causing me to take a step back, "I don't think so.." I repeated and clenched my jaw slightly, trying to come off as intimidating, he looked at the name on my bag, "Cora Williams...." he said and let my name sit in the air making me massively uncomfortable.

"Ohhhhh, I think I have seen you at Java cafe before." He said giving which caused me to sigh with relief, "yeah! I used to work there." I said with a small smile, "yeah I used to go there all the time! Well I hope you've been doing well, sorry to bother you. Enjoy your food." The guy said and handed me my food finally.

When I got back inside I locked the door and made my way back to the kitchen, "how's it going in here?" I asked and put the food down, then sifted through the bag. "It's going well we only have like fifty more to do." Kat said and gestured to the done pile. We were trying to keep it on the smaller side but some things just really don't go as planned. We finished the invitations in record time though as we listened to music and planned stuff,

"Okay, so your dress alterations appointment is on Wednesday, I'll call them and ask about us also shopping for bridesmaids dresses, "perfect! Also I think maybe I should get Mia a dress. She's gonna grow so fast though so maybe that can be a last minute thing." I said and the girls agreed, "Okay the massages are booked for the bachelorette stay in party. We are doing it September 19th, sounds good?" Devyn asked and I nodded. I was so lucky to have these girls to help me through all of this planning.

We eventually stopped talking about the wedding spent the rest of the night just hanging out, everything was going well. It was nice and peaceful.

Until 3am.