Complete

Minka couldn't believe it.

She looked at the sleek black portfolio, many questions spiraling in her mind. Why did Ramon steal this? WHY did he steal this? Does Mona Autumn know? Does Desi even know?

Desi.

Minka groaned as she smacked a hand on her head. What if he did know about this? What if he was lying to her this whole time? What if?...

"No!" Minka suddenly exclaimed, "He's not a liar! At least, I hope he's not a liar..." She muttered as she leaned against the wall, unsure of what to think. He had helped her get this far, and he really did look desperate. Who could deny it? Plus, the bald patch on his head brings up several questions...

"Okay, so he's not guilty." Minka finally decided, "But Ramon definitely is!" She furrowed her brows, "and speaking of, I should go before he gets here!"

As she was about to leave, she was quick to notice something on the floor near the door. It was a yellow device. Desi's phone.

"Ooh!" Minka picked it up, making sure it was okay. "He must have dropped it when he hit the wall! Weird..." She pondered for a moment before an idea hit her.

Luckily for her, the phone was left unlocked. Perfect, she grinned.

-
"I think we're good now...I don't think anyone followed us here."

Sunil said as he, Vinnie, Zoe and Mitzi sighed as they made their way back up the bleachers. They were all out of breath, ready to just sit down and relax.

"I can't believe I had to run in my new shoes!" Zoe dramatically whines as she brought a shoe up to display, "they're brand new Air Force One's!"

Sunil groaned, "See, this is what happens when you three come up with some scheme on your own!" The four finally found their seats. However, the sight before them totally caught them off guard. Just like how they had left them before, Pepper and Captain Cuddles were still chatting. Even with the parade going on, the two only focused on each other. Zoe noticed their hands, now intertwined with one another. What had happened this whole time?

"Ahem..." The diva cleared her throat, getting their attention. "Are we....interrupting something?"

"Oh, hey Zo." Pepper greeted, "did y'all find Vinnie?"

"I'm literally right here." Vinnie waved.

"Oh! Didn't see ya there, bud!" Pepper grinned.

"So...what happened while we were gone?" Mitzi chuckled, "You two seem awfully close.."

"Can't a gal and her friend just have a good time?" Pepper rolled her eyes as the captain chuckled. Sunil and Vinnie smirked as they noticed their comedian friend blushing. She looked like she was having the time of her life, even if it was just sitting down and talking.

At that moment, a phone began to ring, catching everyone's attention once more. It was Zoe's.

"Hello?" She quickly answered.

"Zoe! You need to come quick!" Penny Ling's voice could be heard from the other line, "Sugar Sprinkles and Buttercream need lots of help right now!"

"What's going on?!" The diva gasped. "Are they okay?!"

"Oh, they're better than okay!" Penny giggled, "but business is BOOMING at the stand! We need more help ASAP!"

"Okay! We're heading back right now!" Zoe immediately hung up, "Well, it looks like we have more work to do, darlings."

"Aw man, but i wanted to show you guys- THERE HE IS!" Vinnie quickly gasped as he jumped out of his seat, a finger already pointing towards the parade.

LPS High School AU On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara