Cardboard

It was all a hoax. As if a mirror decided to shatter itself into oodles of pieces.
As if a pen decided to suddenly run out of ink at the last second.
As if a flower were to quickly bloom, but also quickly wilt away into nothingness.

This was exactly how Mitzi A'Laroma felt as she paced around the small janitor's closet she was currently trapped inside. By "trapped," she meant that a couple of Biskit twins decided to be major jerks and lock her inside during the free period. The twins had "found" Mitzi's sweater and throw it inside, so they took this opportunity to brighten their day for once and accidentally lock the poor girl in as she went in to grab it.

"Ahm telling you two, if you don't let me out of here this instant, there will be consequences!" She pounded on the door again, gaining no response at all. It had been like this for 10 minutes, shouting and shouting for someone to at least hear her cries for help. So far? Nothing. Most of the students were out on field trips and such, plus the activities fair had to be today, so everyone was mainly outside.

The girl groaned as she slid down the door, leaning against it. Her bag was back at her locker, the only thing keeping her company was her her sweater...

"Well at least I have you." Mitzi sighed, wrapping the baby blue sweatshirt around herself. Some ideas began to form in her head as she looked around the almost bare room. The only things that were around were mops, cleaning materials, and an old math book.

Unless...No. As much as it would help, Mitzi would never just throw a book into the tiny window for the sake of her safety. That window was the only source of light in the tiny, icky janitor's closet.

"Ugh...ah reckon that this place isn't looked into often when it comes to cleaning..." she told herself as she sighed. She admitted, she was a bit scared. Not because it was such a tiny space, but the fact that she has used up most of her voice yelling at the door with no luck. Not only did her throat hurt, but now she was a bit more furious than ever. Seeing how dirty the place was, she was certain that it wasn't checked every school day...

And the fact that the Biskits may end up getting away with it.

"Ah told those girls not to mess with me..." she huffed, standing up. She looked up at the window. It had only been around a week since she transferred into this school. The majority of it was amazing. She met a bunch of new people, made plenty of friends, and also caught the attention of many boys.

Perhaps with a bit of luck, she could try to open it and signal at least ONE person to her rescue. Mitzi then noticed the dozens of tiny boxes stacked in the corner, probably filled with supplies.

Without having much of a choice, the girl quickly began moving the boxes, stacking them so they could elevate her up to the only source of light.

-

"So, I was thinking maybe I should take this outfit to the next level, maybe with a bit of glitter?"

Zoe Trent perked up as she pulled out a small jar of glitter, shaking it just a bit to reveal an assortment of glittery colors falling towards the grass.

"So what do you think?"

"I think I'm still wondering why you're telling me all of this..."

Sitting in a bench nearby was Cheep Cheep, the older cousin of Minka, who apparently was very annoyed.

"No offense, but why did you purposely drag be away from studying just for this?"

Instead of the usual scoff, Zoe merely smiled.

"Well, usually I ask your cousin for this kind of advice, but it seems like today wasn't the best day for her, hm?" A smirk formed in her face,.