-:- The Boss -:-

My legs were shaking, every inch of my body shivering. My heartbeat wasn't normal anymore, lately i've been finding myself in many situations that made my heartbeat increase so much, you could say i could be used to it by now.

But hell i wasn't, not at all.

Jungkook walked a few steps ahead of me, his tall frame making it almost impossible for me to see what was ahead.

His steps were calculated and fast, never sparing a glance to anything and just focusing on what he came to do.

He was a professional...

Some people whom i guess were workers, bowed their heads respectfully as we passed by. Yet Jungkook never did anything  and just kept walking.

As the corridor was coming to an end i could see how his body tensed, goosebumps all over his skin as he stopped in front of one door.

After all this time he finally looked at me, his eyes revealed pure fear. I gulped and looked away.

Whatever was behind that door....it seem to scare him.

"I can't go inside" he finally spoke, his voice was low and raspy "you'll have to go in there by yourself" my eyes widened and my body went stiff at his words.

All by myself?!

Even tho he said nothing, his eyes spoke for him.

I'm sorry

I gulped and looked at the door, it was a normal dark-chocolate wooden door. My hand hesitated a moment before knocking on the surface three times.

I waited for some seconds, cold sweat already running down my forehead as my breath hitched in my throat.

"Come in" A muffled voice sounded from behind the door, my body shivered at that and i glanced at Jungkook one last time.

"it's ok, i'll be here" he whispered lowly, i nodded slowly and opened the door.

A sudden wave of cologne and cigarettes invaded me, the room was warmer than the cold corridors.

The inside of the room contrasted with everything i had seen in this building. While the corridors and lobby were a plane and boring gray, white lights dimly lighting the space. The insides of the boss's office, were warm and inviting. The dark-chocolate wooden furnitures, the colorful paintings hanging from the walls. A collection of books and papers scattered on his desk. At the back of the room i could see countless of bottles with the finest of wines, resting neatly on a shelf.

My eyes diverted towards the man sitting on his big leather chair.

My breathing stopped and my eyes widened a little as i eyed him.

Is he the boss?! He looks too young...

"Y/N" he finally spoke, his voice was a little raspy and intimidating. His brown eyes looked at me intensely, i shivered a little. It felt as if he could look right through me.

His lips suddenly came up to form a perfect smile.

A way too perfect smile...

"please take a seat" he gestured to a little brown chair in front of his desk, i hesitantly sat. My legs were still shaking and the palms of my hands were sweating a little.

I looked at him, i had to admit he was very handsome. He looked around Jimin's age, maybe a little bit older.

How can someone like him end up like this?

Suddenly he chuckled, taking me out of my thoughts. I looked up at him, my heart racing fast.

"I know what you're thinking" he spoke.

Wait what?

My eyes widened a little at that and my body froze. He chuckled again.

"I look too young to be the boss" he stared at me as my eyes widened, confusion written all over my face.

How...?

"Has anyone ever told you you're easy to read?" He teasingly said, tilting his head to the side as he smirked.

I scoffed and crossed my arms "What?!" i glared at him "Yah!! who the hell do you think you are?!"

wait....

He's the boss...

OH SHIT!!

His eyes widened and i gulped.

Shit what have i done....

God have mercy on my soul...

"Pfft..." he laughed at my words, my eyes widened in confusion as i saw the man laughing his ass off.

His laughs soon turned into giggles as his eyes met mine.

He looked away.

I could see he mumbled something but i wasn't able to hear, he then looked up at me, his eyes suddenly flickered darkly and the smile that once was on his pretty lips had disappeared.

"Do you know who i am?" he looked at me and waited for me to answer. To be honest he seemed quite familiar but i couldn't really tell why, i tilted my head a little to the side as i eyed him up and down.

"I'm sorry, but i don't" i said, he nodded slowly at my words and smiled a little "then i shall introduce myself" he stood up and walked around the desk to were i was seating.

My heart started beating fast as he came closer, he took my hand in his and kneeled down a little bit.

"My name is Jung Hoseok, nice to finally meet you Miss Y/N" his eyes shined darkly as he kissed my hand softly.

"the reason i asked Jungkook to bring you here.." he let go of my hand and strengthen up "Is because i have some really important things to discuss with you" he walked back to his desk and took a seat.

I frowned.

Me? But i don't even know him...

"Is about your family" my heart stopped at that.

My family?!

What does my family has to do with this?!

His eyes suddenly darkened "Specially about your grandfather's death"