-:- Baby -:-

( Soon-ae's p.o.v )

I looked outside of the window of my house, the sun shined brightly up in the sky. I smiled a little at the view it's beautiful.

My phone buzzes in my hand, with a frown i look down at it.

Baby💕 sent you a message.

I can't contain my smile as i open the conversation.

Baby💕: hey babe!

me: hey baby💕

Baby💕: wanna meet up?

me: sure, when?

Baby 💕: right now, i'm already outside of your house ;)

me: what?! shit i'm coming!

I curse under my breathe as i put my phone down, quickly running towards my dresser. I pick up a nice blue dress and some white high heels, i put my hair in a messy bun and put some lipstick on.

"this should be enough" i whisper to myself, i ran down the stairs in the direction of my boyfriend.

I still remember when we met.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

(flashback)

All of my life i've grown with a dream, to meet the love of my life. As cheese as it may sound i've grown with the idea of meeting the love of my life, marrying them and having a big family. I wanted to hold hands with him, i wanted to kiss him and hug him all day.

When i met Taehyung i had fallen in love really hard, he was so handsome, cute and funny. He was also very hardworking and dedicated.

Everyday i would watch him from afar, admiring his beauty and his precious self. My heart would always fluttered every time he looked my way, even if it was only to greet me out of courtesy.

But then i realized he was taken.

He had a girlfriend whom he loved so much, and the thought of it made me get so jealous.

I wanted to be her so badly, i wanted to be the cause of his happiness, the cause of his smiles and his laughs. I wanted him to look at me in the eyes and see the love of his life.

And it hurt me too much to know, that wasn't going to happen.

So i talked to my father about it, and he agreed to help me.

I remember how excited and happy i had felt when he agreed.

I also remember not sleeping out of excitement, waiting impatiently for the moment when he told him.

When the day came and Taehyung and i flew to Daegu for have time for ourselves, it was like if i was living a dream.

Having Taehyung by my side as my couple, i was finally going to be able to achieve all of my dreams.

So i did.

Taehyung and i did everything i always dreamt about. We went on dates together, we kissed, we hugged, we cuddled, we hold hands, i even lost my virginity to him.

But it all felt fake.

I could see he wasn't enjoying anything, not even a little. He hated everything so much, and i could see his heart wasn't with me but with her.

It had always been with her.

I chewed on my lower lip as tears started to fall from my eyes, now that i thought about it i felt so crappy, so rude and maniac.

I am.

Maybe i shouldn't have broke them apart....

But i wasn't going to let him go, a part of me still loved him too much, and it would be something way to embarrassing for me and for my father.

More tears kept falling out of my eyes as i silently cried on the bench of a park.

I opened my eyes when i sensed movement beside me.

"hey" it was a boy, i looked at him and my eyes widened.

His golden skin shined under the sun, his soft brown locks of hair all over his eyes, his eyes shined brightly and his beautiful jaw looked gorgeous.

Is he god?

"are you ok?" he asked worriedly, his voice was so melodic.

"y-yes i guess" i answered still dumbfounded by his beauty.

"hey don't cry" he smiled a little.

Shit!!

He has dimples!!

"I'm Namjoon by the way" he said with a cute smile.

( end of flashback )

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

"i've missed you baby" Namjoon said as he closed the door and slammed me against the wall. My insides felt hot with adrenaline as his hands roamed my body "i've missed you too" i smiled.

He then attacked me with his mouth with desperate kisses "let's take this upstairs" he whispered.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Please don't hate me, i'll explain everything in a couple of more chapters. There's still a lot to cover though so stay tuned for more notifications.

i love you take care💕🥺