-:- Smack your non-existent ass!! -:-

When Jimin left, Jungkook and I were finally left alone, it was kinda awkward at first, since we hadn't get to talk to much and we were still kind of not so comfortable between each other.

The first minutes were spend in both of us, awkwardly glancing around the room and playing with our fingers.

Then we decided we will watch a movie, so we did. Yet the environment seemed to be tensed.

There's was nothing to do nor to talk about, so we stayed in that position for quite a long time.

The movie took its course, making both Jungkook and I forget for a minute where we were. Both involved in the drama displaying on the screen in front of us.

I never realized I grabbed him by the wrist, holding him tightly in anticipation of what was about to happen. I didn't think he realized either as his eyes were glued on the screen, wide as they could be and mouth parted a bit.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

After watching the movie, we started talking about it, sharing our perspectives, which turned out to be strangely the same.

We laughed and talked a lot, smiling widely at the clumsiness of the other. We never realized how closed we were sitting, our faces not so close but close enough for being uncomfortable, yet we weren't as we were laughing and joking.

"I can't believe he would do something like that" Jungkook smiled as he recalled the events, I chuckled a bit.

There was silence, as we ran out of topics to talk about. It was actually a comfortable silence, a couple of minutes were Jungkook and I only stared at nothing while smiling like idiots.

"So how is everything.." he suddenly said, I looked at him confused "what?" I asked he looked at me shyly "with your ex, have you been ok?" He asked I looked down at my hands not being able to respond.

I mean.... should I respond to him? Tell him what happened or, should I just lie to him?

"Y/n" he called I looked at him and swallowed hard "actually, I think I may have saw him earlier this morning" I observed as his eyes widened, I laughed a little at his reaction.

"You think?" He asked and I sighed "I'm not really sure, I didn't really got to see him I just heard his voice, well I think it was his voice" I said he nodded slowly.

"How do you feel about it?" I looked back down to my hands as I played with the fabric of my long shirt "I'm not sure either, my heart just.... it felt broken again" I paused for a little taking in a bunch of air before continuing.

"I felt as if everything happened again, when he left me I couldn't help but feel as broke as I felt that day" he nodded and sighed, his hand slowly reached to grab mine.

I jumped back in surprise and his eyes widened a little "s-sorry" he said, I looked down and nodded "it's ok" I grabbed his hand and squeezed it.

There was silent again and I didn't know what to do or say to break it.

"Do you want to do something?" He asked "like I dunno go out...?" I smiled and nodded "sure"

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

"Yah!" I yelled as I ran after Jungkook who was now running away from me, while holding my dear cellphone.

"You idiot give me back my phone or.."

"Or what?!" He teasingly asked.

"I'll smack your non-existent ass!!!" I growled.

His eyes widened and he stopped for a second, I smirked widely and took the chance to jump on him, both of our bodies falling to the ground.

"Nooo!!" I exclaimed as my phone smacked on the ground making a crack sound.

He started laughing insanely as he watch me cursing because of my phone.

"Yah!! you jackass look at what you've done!!" He looked down at my hand were my phone laid only to see a little scratch, not even anything serious yet it fueled my blood.

"You've got to be kidding me, seriously?? That's nothing" he rolled his eyes.

I hit his arm "shut up" I groaned as I looked at the little imperfection on my phone, even thought it was almost nothing, seeing something off pissed me off.

"It's not my fault" he said as he sat in a bench I followed and sat beside him "no, it is your fault who told you you could just ran off with my phone" he sighed.

I turn my head towards him and the next thing that happened surprised me.

His hand came up to pull a strand of my hair off of my face. I blushed at his touch, his touch so gentle warm and soft.

And for the first time in a long time I felt something deep inside.

But it all vanished as I heard it, as I saw it.

I saw him.

"Y/N?!" That deep and beautiful voice I love....

Taehyung stood frozen just a few meters away from Jungkook and me.