-:- why must i suffer? -:-

When I finally wake up Jungkook is staring at me, smile wide as he puts his arm in my upper thigh. His touch is warm making me feel butterflies on my stomach.

"Hi" his voice is soft almost a whisper "hi" I say as well, we stare into each other's eyes for a while, taking in the beautiful scene.

The sun outside my window falls gracefully on Jungkook's face making him look so ethereal, because he indeed is.

This feels wrong...

I want to be able to enjoy this, I want to love him..... but I can't seem to get over you...can I..?

I look away from him and sit up in the bed "what time is it?" I ask as I stretch, my muscles feeling sore.

"8:55" he says, my eyes widened at what he says "8:55?! Jungkook we are going to be late!!" I exclaimed as I rushed inside the bathroom.

"Shit" he hisses under his breath as he starts dressing up.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

"So..." Jimin looked from me to Jungkook with a mischievous grin raising both of his eyebrows "what?" I ask, Jimin sighed and rolled his eyes "I'm not stupid, something happened" he finished with another grin.

Jungkook and I blushed hard as Jimin poured his accusations on us "yesterday I went to your apartment" he pointed at me "and since i have an spare key i was able to get inside" he stopped and studied our faces.

We were nervous of what he would say....

"And what I found got me thinking all afternoon" Jungkook and I leaned forward to Jimin as he had lower his voice "I found Jungkook's clothes" he finished with another grin.

"Can you please explain that?" He asked.

Flashbacks of the night before came rushing to my mind. They way Jungkook's lips had danced gracefully on mine his touch always gentle as he took my clothes off.

His hips rolling forward as he made friction, making me moan and say incoherent things.

We didn't had sex, but we sure had a really hot, messy and desperate kiss.

If we were going to do this I wanted to take it slowly, besides I wasn't quite mentally ready...

Because of you...

"So... are you going to explain or not?" Jimin said impatiently taking me out of my thoughts, I awkwardly glanced at Jungkook and he nodded slowly.

"Well you see, w-we kind of a-are-" I started but Jimin cut me off "Wait you two are dating?!!" He asked as he jumped from his seat.

"Omg!! Yess I ship it!!" He started laughing and jumping at the same time leaving Jungkook and me speechless.

But after some seconds we started laughing along.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

"We're are you going?" Jungkook asked me as he put his arm around me showing the world who I belonged to. "Right now I have to work" I said as I looked up at him, he pouted "can you please not?" He pleaded giving me a puppy like look.

"Yaah!! Don't look at me like that, you know I'll say yes if you give me that look" I whined, he chuckled lightly and stole a kiss on my cheek "I know, I just want to be more time with you" he said, my heart fluttered at that.

We continued walking.

"How long has it been?" I suddenly asked, Jungkook frowned and looked at me "what do you mean?" He questioned "how long has it been since we met?" I said he nodded and frown as he started thinking.

"Like 2 months or 3, I guess" he said, I nodded "why?" He asked "I was just curious" I smiled at him.

We continued walking we were almost reaching the coffee shop I worked at.

"I just remembered..." I started he looked at me asking with his eyes for me to continue "when we met, Jimin asked why you had leave Busan to come here, but you never answered.." I said.

I noticed how his jaw tensed and he looked away from me, I frowned "what is it?" I asked him "nothing" he said, the arm he had around my shoulder suddenly coming down to hang by his side.

"Jungkook" I called but he didn't answer.

"Jungkook answer me!" I pulled from his shoulder so he would look at me.

"I don't want to talk about it, ok?" He finally said eyes beginning to tear up "why?" I asked worried.

"It's...just forget it..." he continued walking until he got to the entrence of the coffee shop he looked back at me, since I had stayed still wondering what just had happened "aren't you coming?" He asked as he whipped up his tears.

I nodded slowly.

Once I entered and put my apron Jungkook left with the excuse that he had something really important to do.

I knew he didn't.

But i didn't stop him so he leaved.

I continued working as always, serving drinks to whoever entered the door. I was so exhausted and tired that I only wanted to be at home, but the thought of Jungkook not being there scared me.

I hope he is ok...

At some point the store started to get empty, there was barely someone so I sat down on a table, I pulled my phone from my back pocket and started scrolling down social media.

It wasn't long after I sat, that the bell above the door rang. With a sigh I stood up and walked towards the counter.

"Yes?" I asked as I slowly looked up.

My heart stopped....
My breathing stopped...
Everything around me did.

"What are you doing here?" I tried to sound annoyed but my voice trembled along the way, making it obvious how nervous I was.

"Y/N" his eyes shined above the dim light of the caffe "we need to talk" he finished with a determined look.

Kim Taehyung......why must I suffer again.??