-:- I hate feelings -:-

( Y/n. p.o.v )

My eyes widened as i looked at him, sitting on the edge of the bed. He had a gun in his hand and his eyes were red and swollen. My heart started to beat fast in fear.

"you're awake..." his voice was a whisper, i could barely hear it. His eyes roamed from me to the gun, i could see his body tensed.

"what are you doing with that gun?" it was hard to keep my voice stable but somehow i did. He gulped and put it inside his jacket.

He said nothing as his eyes slowly met mine again, the darkness from yesterday was no longer there. His eyes weren't shining anymore, they were empty.

I gulped.

"Are you ok?" He asked, i looked down at my hands.

Am i ok?

I nodded.

He sighed in relief and took my hand in his, the warmth of them sending shivers through my body. My heart kept beating fast as i looked at him with curious eyes.

What are you doing..?

"I'm sorry" he started "yesterday i came back so unexpectedly, and gave you those news..." He looked down as his eyes started itching with threatening tears again. I gulped not knowing what to reply.

"Hey it's ok" my hand came up to his chin, making him look at me. My heart softened when i met his sad and glossy eyes "I had to find out one day right..." i bit my lip.

How can it be true...

It couldn't be true, it had to be fake or a misunderstanding right??

"Is there by any chance, that this is a misunderstanding...?" my voice trembled as hope slowly built in my chest. Yes i was hopeful it might all be just a misunderstanding.

Because it might be....right...?

His eyes darken a bit and he pulled away from my touch. My eyes widen a bit at the sudden action "You don't believe me..." his voice sounded hurt.

"I-i do but...this all just seems so..." i couldn't talk properly "Fake? it all just feels like i'm making it all up?" His eyes cut like blades to my soul, his jaw clenched as he stared at me.

"I'm not saying your making it up, it just...it doesn't seem like something Taehyung would do!!" He chuckled darkly at that "You don't know what he is capable of..." he suddenly stood up and walked towards the door.

I looked up at him with wide eyes and a beating heart. He turned around one last time.

"You can't know everything about someone y/n, there's always something hidden from the light"

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

( No one's p.o.v )

"A-aahh" Jimin moaned again as Yoongi's mouth worked faster on him. Pushing it all in and out, Jimin was a mess, gripping the sheets tightly as he moaned his name over and over.

"Y-yoongi ahh" Yoongi smirked, his whimpers made him only more turned on, he worked faster and harder. Sucking at his dick, taking it all inside his mouth. "Fuck i n-need you now... please.." Jimin moaned in pleasure.

Yoongi smirked at that and stopped, he climbed on top of Jimin. Jimin's lustful desires where so tempting, he could only think of fucking him right then and there. He looked so vulnerable beneath him, his soft lips wet and swollen with the kisses. Cock hard and red with need, it was sure a tempting sight.

But he couldn't do it.

He couldn't take his virginity away, not after what he was going to do.

What he was supposed to do....

"Baby you know i love you right?" Yoongi asked sweetly Jimin nodded and smiled. His heart hurt at the words Jimin said next "And i love you too, i love you so so much, more than i've ever loved anyone" Jimin pecked yoongi's lips softly and blushed.

"I'm tired..." Yoongi excused himself, and sat beside him. Jimin pouted at that "What about me?" He looked down at his 'little problem' yoongi sighed.

"You have hands for a reason.." he shrugged and walked towards the bathroom. Leaving an offended and needy Jimin.

Once inside Yoongi leaned on the little table in front of the mirror. He stared at himself deeply.

He hated himself so much, for what he has done, for what he was doing and specially for what he had to do.

Just like Jungkook and the others, everyone got a special mission assigned. Something they couldn't refuse to.

It was all alright until Jungkook fell in love with his victim. Now they where all paying the price. He hated Jungkook for being so stupid, but now he was falling for his victim as well.

A lonely tear fell down his pale cheeks, his heart felt tight with pain.

I hate this...

I hate feelings...

I hate you Park Jimin, for being the thing i always wanted...

But can't have.