-:- I lost him -:-

( Jimin p.o.v )

I haven't seen y/n since the last time i visited her house. I remember her rambling about something to do with getting taehyung back, so of course i was nervous as heck. I still remember how hurt she was when taehyung left.

I don't want her to suffer again.

I sighed and looked out of the window of the coffee shop y/n worked at, i was actually hoping to find her here but i didn't.

I took a sip of my iced americano and scrolled down my phone. The bell kept ringing as people entered but i never looked up. It wasn't until i heard that voice....

his voice...

Min Yoongi.

My eyes widened a little as my heart started to beat really fast, i looked up and found him staring at me. his hands on his front pockets as he looked at me up and down.

"H-hi" i stuttered, he seemed to relax a little and he walked towards me "Hey" he said as he approached me.

oh shit oh shit oh shit oh shit.

"Can i sit here?" he asked pointing at the chair in front of me.

YES DADDY!!

"sure" i smiled shyly, his eyes lit up strangely as he seated on the chair. I nervously took a sip of my drink as i glanced awkwardly at him. He was just staring at me with an intimidating look.

"you're cute" he said after a while with a little smirk, making my eyes grow wide and my cheeks turn red.

WTF WTF WTF WTF!!

"i-i y-you" i couldn't find the exact words to say anything, my heartbeat was extremely fast and my cheeks burned red. I heard him chuckle slightly.

"I've caught you several times looking my way on school" he crossed his arms and tilted his head to the side.

Omfg he must think i'm a stalker!!!

I gulped harshly "y-you have?" i asked he hummed in respond "i supposed you wanted to talk to me?" he questioned making me bit my lip.

what do i do?!!

"i-i" i couldn't even form words properly so i looked down at my hands, i was feeling so little and so ashamed, my eyes started to feel a little wet.

"you like me" he said in a serious tone, making me gasp as my eyes grew wide. I felt fear growing on my chest.

"w-what a-are you s-saying?" i tried to sound confused but my voice was so shaky i knew i was doomed.

"and i like you too" he said with a little blush on his cheeks. I wasn't really sure how or when but my heart just stopped beating for a while. I stared into his eyes, i could see his eyes shining cutely.

"Jimin will you go on a date with me?" he asked shyly making my insides melt "Yes!!" i smiled widely, not being able to contain myself i hugged him.

I never saw the big gummy smile on yoongi's face when i hugged him.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

( y/n's p.o.v )

Taehyung looked up at the starry night sky, i was laying calmly by his side, my head resting on his chest.

The whole scene, this moment, us. A few weeks ago if someone had told me i would've been like this with taehyung again, i wouldn't have believed it.

"i'm a born singer 좀 늦어버린 고백 i swear" taehyung started singing softly while caressing my hair, his voice was deep and soulful it made my eyes tear up.

"언제나 멀기만 했었던 신기루가 눈 앞에 있어" looking into his eyes as he sang with such emotion, tears started to pour down my eyes. He hold me closer, as he kept singing.

"I'm a born singer 어쩌면 이른 고백 그래도 너무 행복해 I'm good" he finally opened his eyes, smiling softly at my devastated state.

"where did you learned that song from?" i asked him, his eyes seemed to shine with the history of something i didn't understand.

"from a friend, he was someone really special for me" he explained with a little bit of sadness.

" i see" i said softly, he sighed slowly and looked up at the stars again.

"His name is namjoon" he explained, i looked up at him namjoon, pretty name.

"you must care for him a lot" i said as i stared into his big brown eyes, they shined at my words "i do"

"but i don't think he does, at least not anymore" he looked away as a tear rolled down his cheek.

"hey are you ok?" i started to feel a knot on my stomach at the view of him suffering "yeah, it's nothing" he reassured me.

I frowned "there's something wrong, what is it?" he sit up and looked away, startled by his actions i approached him.

"let's not talk about it" he crossed his arms and whipped his tears away, i sighed "ok" i whispered lowly.

"let's go, i'm getting hungry" he stood up and started walking towards the car, i quietly followed from behind.

why did i asked him about the song?! I'm so dumb i ruined everything!!

When we got in the car, he sat at my side. Yet he never spared me a glance, his view was glued outside of the window and his thoughts elsewhere.

It was an awkward and silent ride, i took us to my apartment to his request.

"we're here" i mumbled softly as i turned off the car, he was fast to get out and walk towards the building.

Inside i walked slowly to the sofa sitting down as my heart beated like crazy, fear and guilt eating me entirely.

He sat beside me, looking away, i could already feel tears forming in my eyes.

"i'm sorry i did that" he finally spoke, my eyes diverted from the wall to him. His eyes shined with tears "it's just that.., the memory" he sighed and started rubbing his hands on his face. More tears falling from his brown eyes.

"it's too painful" he sobbed, my heart ached so bad at it and i reached towards him to embrace him in my arms.

"When all of this happened, he just wanted to helped and i-i i just..." he hugged me tightly as he cried on my shoulder.

"I yelled at him, i yelled horrible things, i told him to stay away from me" he sobbed hard "and i he left, i lost him" he cried.

"i lost namjoon" he cried.

namjoon....

what a pretty name....