-:- You're my drug -:-

I run down the empty and dark street, I was returning home from work and since i had to cover up one of my friends it was now really late.

When I reach my neighborhood I slow down, now walking calmly. I'm only two blocks from my house so there's nothing to worry about.

Yet I never heard those footsteps nor I realized of the wicked presence that followed from behind.

At least...

Not until it caught me with his hungry hands, he had his hand on my mouth making it hard for me to yell. I started getting so scared, tears falling from my eyes.

I'm afraid for my life.

I try to free from his grip, yet his body is bigger and stronger than mine.

"Where do you think your going young lady..?" I hear him purr on my ear.

His disgusting breathe hitting my skin as he tightens his grip on me.

I close my eyes as more tears fall from them, there's nothing I can do. I tried to scream but I couldn't, I tried to scape and I failed.

I hear his dark laugh "I'm going to do so much to you...I'm gonna fuck you until you can't walk" he laughs again, I feel something screaming inside of me, something triggering.

Somehow knowing that he wants to fuck me against my will, makes me angry instead of scared.

I gather all the strength I have left from this exhausting day and manage to hit him with my free hand on his stomach, the force of my attach making him gasp for air.

He frees me and the moment he does I take the advantage to run.

I run as fast as my body permits me, tears still rolling down my cheeks as I made my way to my house.

Then again, I never realized of the figure that stood outside of my house.

My tears kept falling but they were now a little bit more controlled, I pause for a second gasping for air.

I still don't realize about whose in front of me...

Not until this person makes a noise.

My eyes open widely and I look up from the ground.

I wish I didn't....

I really do.

"Y-y/n" he stutters but I'm not going to listen to him, more tears build in my eyes but now because of the pain he is causing me with only his presence.

Kim Taehyung, what are you doing here in my house...?

"Please, I want to talk" he pleads, I look over my shoulder "there's nothing to talk about" I say before continuing my way towards the entrance of my house.

I hear him mumble something before grabbing me by my wrist and yanking me back.

"Listen to me" he says now with a cold voice yet his eyes are warm and sad. I gulp and nod, what else can I do? It's always been this way I somehow end up falling for his tricks.

"I-I" he stutters and I see he is having a hard time finding the exact words, he bits his lip in desperation eyes starting to get watery.

He finally looks up at me and I see a tear falling down his cheek, his eyes are full of pain and regret.

"I-I I'm so sorry" he falls to the ground as tears start to fall like cascades out of his eyes.

"W-what...?" It's all I manage to get out as more tears fall from my eyes, it's heartbreaking hearing him sobbing and crying so much. The pain I hear through his sobs, the regret in his watery eyes.

Everything seems so unreal, yet it feels so real.....

"I really tried...I swear" he breaks down again crying hard "but I just couldn't....." he takes a second to calm down and stands up, he slowly walks to me.

"Y/n i tried..." his tears were still falling yet he was a little bit more calm now, he reached for my hand, and I couldn't refuse.

I let him take it.

"I still love you" he said through more sobs, i gasp and cried more. Everything, the pain the regret, the need. Every single minute that I stay apart from him, every moment of it...

It all came back.

"I love you too" I said through more tears "Taehyung I love you so much..." I repeated and he didn't hesitate to take me in his arms and....

He kissed me.....

But it felt fake.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

I jumped and gasped as my eyes flew open, I sat on the bed immediately feeling the wetness of my cheeks.

I cried.....

And it was all just a dream.....

I suddenly hear a groan and I look beside me to find Jungkook sleeping calmly, he had his arm wrapped around my waist and his mouth a little parted.

I would've enjoyed the view....

If I only wasn't thinking of him...

It was a dream.....but it felt so real....

I wanted him, no one else. I knew it yet I still tried to fool myself.

And what hurts the most is the thought that I cant have him.... 

Yet I still want him.

Because I'm addicted to him....

Kim Taehyung I'm addicted to you.....

Kim Taehyung you're my drug....