-:- Cheer up baby -:-

I was watching Taehyung do some work on his computer. His brows knitted in concentration as he bit his lip. His back seemed tense, and his long fingers worked fast on the keyboard.

How could he look so hot, i mean he was basically only typing on his computer!!

He groaned and closed his eyes, tilting his head back as he stretched his arms.

Jesus christ this boy it's going to kill me i swear!!

I stood up from the bed and walked towards him, once behind him i wrapped my arms around his neck, lowering my face to be by his cheek and kiss him softly.

It's really amazing how even after all this time we've been together i can still manage to feel so nervous around him, i feel like my insides were melting and my heart was beating like crazy.

"baby come here" he said in a raspy voice as he patted his lap, i blushed and hurried to sit on his lap. Both of my legs on both sides of his hips, i looked up to find him staring into my eyes deeply.

"you're so beautiful" he whispered eyes glowing as he bit his lip, my insides were exploding with emotions i've missed. My heart was beating so fast i was sure he could hear it.

He slowly leaned in as he held me by the waist. His lips connected with mine in a sweet yet desperate kiss. His tongue explored my insides to which i moaned in respond. His teeth would capture my lower lip and play with it before licking it again, making me daydream.

His hand came up to my hair which he gently caressed as he leaned in deeper. His lips left my mouth to explore down my jaw, with open mouthed kisses. His tongue caressing every inch of my skin, biting and sucking at it.

"T-tae ahhh" i moaned as he sucked on my sweet spot, he chuckled slightly against my skin, before looking up at me again.

"Moaning for daddy already huh?" he asked with a raised eyebrow, i felt my insides burning and my hips twitching at how seductive he looked "i've barely even touch you" his hand came to my thighs were he started rubbing at them "i wonder how'll you respond when i fuck you" he whisper against my lips.

"Taehyung i-i need you" i moaned against his lips to which he smiled darkly, connecting our lips again into a more desperate kiss.

This time he grabbed my ass and lifted me walking towards the bed, but never breaking the kiss. His tongue fighting for dominance, as he moaned against my lips. He gently placed me in the bed, quickly hovering over me, captivating me.

He pressed himself against me and i moaned as i felt how hard he already was, my hand came to his belt where i pulled him towards myself. He gasped against my lips and separated the kiss looking at me with an eyebrow rosed.

"I see someone's desperate" he licked his lips as he looked at me up and down making me blush and swallow hard.

When he heard no respond he frowned "talk to me baby girl" he insisted, but i was too ashamed to do so, so i just shook my head.

"Oh so you're being a bad girl huh?" he leaned closer to my ear "you know what daddy does to bad girls?" he growled on my ear, making my lower stomach burn in need.

Just when he was about to speak again, the phone ringing stopped him. His eyes darkened in annoyance as he sat up straight, i watched as he angrily stormed towards the direction of the sound, picking up the phone, he answered it.

"What?!" he growled, his eyes shined with pure anger and annoyance, i shivered.

I looked down at my hands.

That was actually going to happen, huh?

I bit my lip at that, if i was honest i wouldn't mind if we had. In fact i would've enjoyed every moment of it, feeling his lips against my skin, his warmth against mine. It made me feel things i couldn't explain, it woke up things on me that scared me, but at the same time i liked them.

Sighing he walked towards me again, a sad look on his eyes "what happened?" i asked as he sat on the bed.

"I've to go to work" he said as he looked up at me, his eyes revealed how much he didn't wanted to go, how much he wanted to stay, but he couldn't. His hand come up to my face where he caressed my cheek softly "i won't be gone for too long baby, i promise" he smiled at me.

I nodded slowly but pouted a little bit, i wanted him to stay "cheer up baby" he smiled and hugged me tightly, his warmth calming me a little.

"when i'm back we are going to end what we started" he growled seductively on my ear making me shiver.

The duality!!

I repeat the fucking d-u-a-l-i-t-y!!

He kissed me on the lips one last time before storming out of the door, leaving me on my bed smiling like an idiot.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

( Taehyung's p.o.v )

Once i was in my office i started working, as usual i was handed loads of papers and new tasks i had to do. Everyday it was the same, as i was the boyfriend of the CEO's daughter i had an special treatment, but i also got much more work. All the time i'll ended up so tired and sick of everything.

All the time i came home from work i needed love, i needed for someone to embrace me in their arms and tell me i did a good job, that i was a good boy. But every time i returned from work i was greeted with a needy and annoying Soon-ae. During that time i visited my mother a lot, since she was the only one who gave me real comfort.

But the thought of coming back home, to be in her arms. To know i'll be back in my real home with her, that she was waiting for me right now. It made me motivated to end all of this so i can run back to her.

I kept on working and finishing to arrange some stuffs when someone knocked on the door of my office.

"you may enter" i said without looking at them, my eyes glued on the paper works in front of me "Teahyung" Soon-ae's hideous voice called, my breathing hitched and my hands clenched into fists at her voice.

I looked up at her to find her staring at me with glossy and scared eyes.

"What do you need?" I tried to sound as calm as possible but my words still sounded harsh, i heard her swallow and she looked down at her fingers nervously "I need to tell you something" she said.

I rose an eyebrow and leaned back on my seat "What is it?" i asked her, she closed her eyes and inhaled deeply.

There was a moment of silence where she hesitated wether to talk or not, but then she exhaled and looked up. I saw as she poked her head out of the door and whispered something.

I looked at her with confusion.

"I want you to meet someone, Kim Namjoon" she said as the mentioned entered.

WAIT WHO?!

"N-namjoon?!" I said eyes wide in surprise, his eyes were wide as well "Ta-Taehyung?!"

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Hi my loves🥺💕 How's this quarantine going for you so far? i really don't know how i've been able to survive so far, but if i'm honest your comments really help me through it all.

Anyways i love you all so, so much thanks for everything, i'll read you next time😘🥺