-:- like a date -:-

"So what are you doing today?" he asked me from the couch, i looked up from the onions i was cutting and shrugged "i'm not busy, so i'll guess i'll just stay home" i said, he nodded and smiled.

"well maybe we could go out" he stood up and slowly walked towards me, my heart stopped and so did my breathing. he was literally just walking but the view, his long legs, hips, hands on his front pockets and chin up.

How is he so perfect?!

Before i could say anything he was already in front of me, i looked up at him with big eyes. i heard him lightly chuckle before grabbing my waist "like a date" he growled on my ear, waking up feelings i haven't felt in a while.

"y-yes a d-date" i stuttered, his nose slightly brushed the skin near my ear, that little touch making me shutter. he finally pulled away, walking to the bathroom "i'm going to change" he said.

I couldn't even speak to tell him he didn't bring clothes. i sighed and looked at the onions half cut. i put them away and rested my hands on the counter.

"kim taehyung i beg you, don't take me up to the sky and then let me go, i don't think i can take it this time" i murmured lowly to no one.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

"I can't believe i didn't brought clothes with me" taehyung whined for the fourth time since we had entered the house "well it wasn't like if we knew this was going to happen" i said.

He scoffed "i did, i knew the instant i touched you you will melt for me" he said proudly.

What?!!

"you're being serious?!" i asked genuinely hurt, did he really thought that about me?! Fuck him!!

He turned around with a playful smirk but this one faded as he saw me angry, i looked away from him and back to the road.

"i was joking, of course i didn't know" he said with sad and scared eyes "are you really mad? i'm so sorry i-" he started to explain with hurt in his voice.

I smiled a little "it's ok, sorry i overreacted" i said with a smile, his eyes instantly lit up and that infamous yet gorgeous boxy grin appeared on his lips.

gosh how are you so beautiful?

"agh she's home" he growled angrily as we neared the house, her car perfectly parked on the big yard "stay here, it'll be quick" he said as i parked the car, making sure i wasn't close nor so far of the house. The perfect distance, so that no one could suspect.

Taehyung putted on the face mask and cap and exited the car, with a quick yet steady pace, he neared the house. Making sure to always keep his head low.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

(Taehyung's p.o.v)

I quickly walked towards the house, face looking at the ground since i didn't wanted to be noticed. Once i reached the yard of the house, i walked to where the back door was, surrounding the whole building.

But as i walked passed a window i noticed some strange movement inside, curious i approached the window slowly, hiding so that no one will see me.

I found Soon-ae talking to someone, a guy i supposed because of his tall and big frame, i couldn't see his face because his back was facing the window. But i could see Soon-ae's face she was smiling widely and her eyes shined like i never saw them before.

I kept walking not giving the scene much importance, when i reached the back door i opened it slowly trying to make no sound.

I could hear some low chatter, i supposed it was from Soon-ae and that guy. I tip toed my way up to my room, where i quickly stripped myself. I looked in my wardrobe and put on some skinny black jeans, and black t-shirt, along with a gucci jacket.

I looked at my reflection in the mirror and started to brush my hair slightly, i added earrings and rings. a little bit of chapstick for my dry lips and some cologne.

I smiled i looked quite good.

With a big smiled i walked out of the room, trying to be fast but quiet. When i reached the back door once again i putted my black cap and face mask. As i was closing the door for leaving i heard something.

"Taehyung's not coming back in a while, let's go have some fun upstairs" i heard Soon-ae's flirtatious voice.

"sure baby" i heard a more masculine voice and a chuckle from Soon-ae, my smile fading at what i heard.

She was cheating on me??

I could be mad because of her being 'my girlfriend' but that just wasn't the reason. Why the fuck is she making me live this fucking hell if she's already dating someone else?!!!?!

I ran away from there, i was so angry at her, at her father, at myself. For making my mom go through this, for making y/n go through this.

She never deserved what i did to her, i broke her in two but i also broke myself. I suffered daily, wanting to be nowhere but by y/n's side, and she dares to do this!!

you wanted to play that game huh? i'll play too.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

(y/n p.o.v)

After taehyung leaved i started putting a little bit of make up on my face, it was slight, barely noticeable but it made me look less dead. I arranged my hair in front of the mirror, and put on chapstick for my dry lips.

I was humming a song that started to play on the radio when i noticed someone running towards the car. I titled my head to the side when i noticed his dark eyes.

Is he angry?

When he reached the car he opened the door and entered, he sighed lowly and took off the cap and face mask. Eyes closed in frustration as he rubbed his face with his hands.

"Are you ok?" I asked scared and worried, he kept quite for a second before smiling and opening his eyes.

He grabbed my cheek taking me off guard, and pulled closer connecting our lips together in a sweet soft kiss. My heart felt warm and my stomach weird with excitement.

"I am now" he said as he pulled away, i was blushing hard and started driving "Where to?" i asked and he just shrugged "anywhere far from here" he said.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Omg this is the last week of freedom i have, next Monday i'll start with online classes once again😪 But i will still try to upload often so don't worry.

Anyways as always, take care your health it's something very important.

I love you, i'll read you soon my loves🥺💕