-:- What are you doing to me? -:-

I looked up from the ground, to see Jungkook staring at me, with confused and worried eyes.

He was talking to me, but I wouldn't listen.

My mind was elsewhere.

He had found me after hours, alone and laying on the floor while crying my heart out.

Once on his car I spoke no words, he kept asking what was wrong, but I did nothing but ignore him.

I didn't felt like saying anything, it was like my lips were glued together and I wasn't able to open them and speak.

After a while he gave up on asking questions and just remained quiet the whole ride.

We reached my apartment, and when we did he stepped out of the car, I did as well and made my way towards my door.

I still said nothing.

I didn't look back at him and opened the door, I made my way inside and sat on the couch.

He stayed at my door, being incapable to step foot on my apartment without my consent.

I looked at him, he looked worried and sad, I could see he was in trouble trying to figure out what had happened. But I did nothing but stare at him, those beautiful big brown eyes filled with sadness; I didn't wanted to see him like this, I felt guilty because I knew I was the cause of his sadness.

So I smiled.

Even if it was fake.

I did it....

For him.

I patted the spot next to me, inviting him to sit with me. His eyes seemed to light up a bit when he saw me smile, so he closed the door and obediently made his way next to me.

When he was already beside me I looked at him, and he did the same.

I didn't know what to say, so I stayed silent. He seemed to be in the same position as me, debating wether to speak or stay silent.

"It was him"

I looked at Jungkook, my eyes starting to tear up a little bit again.

"Wasn't it? The guy you talked to me about" he paused for a second "Taehyung...." my heart trembled at the mention of his name.

He knew it was him the second he saw a lonely tear falling down my cheek, he didn't hesitated one second more and wiped it gently.

Looking up our eyes meet once again.

"It's ok, please don't cry" he pulled me in for a hug, taking my breathe away by his actions. His warm body making me feel comfortable.

"Pretty girls don't cry"

My heart started beating fast, and I could feel my face heating up in seconds, a smiled appear on my face as I pulled away from the hug, way to flustered to be that close to him.

He smiled knowingly as he saw me blushing.

"You look beautiful when you smile" he whispered, my eyes widened at his words, face turning a dangerous shade of red. I saw him blushing as well but he said nothing.

"S-stop" I stuttered, way to nervous to even speak properly. "Stop what?" He smirked, I rolled my eyes "You know what I'm talking about, stop complementing me, it's embarrassing"

He smiled widely "Your lips look so soft I want to kiss them"

Let's just say....

I fucking died.

"W-WHAT DO Y-YOU MEAN?!" My face was redder than ever, heart beating as fast as it could and hands shaking, I felt so flustered.

He started laughing at my reaction, his cheeks red as well, his lips curled up on a cute smile.

That night he stayed with me, making me laugh and feel flustered. Complementing me and making me feel pretty and special.

Jeon Jungkook.....

What are you doing to me?