-:- I shouldnt have answered -:-

( Jimin's p.o.v )

I opened my eyes slowly, adjusting to the light coming through the window and landing on my face.

The warmth of someone's body beside me made me smile softly as i looked down at them. Yoongi was sleeping calmly by my side, his strong arms wrapped around me as i pulled my body closer to his.

I took my time to admire him for a while.

He is beautiful...

I leaned in closer to his face, his soft breathing tickling my lips and skin. His nose twitched slightly and i had to bite my lip to stop myself from giggling at his cuteness.

I pressed a soft kiss on his cute nose before pulling away slowly.

Stretching i made my way towards the bathroom to freshen up, but the sound of a ringing phone stopped me.

I looked at the night table besides the bed, where Yoongi's phone ringed nonstop.

Yoongi groaned lightly and shifted in his sleep. I bit my lip and grabbed the phone.

He won't be mad if i answer right?

I sighed and answered the call "Yes?" i lowly spoke, my voice was still a little raspy, the other side of the line went silent for a couple of seconds before i heard someone's uneven breathing.

"H-hyung..." someone breathed out "Hoseok made me bring her to him..."

The man's voice suddenly breaks and soft sobs are heard "I don't know what to do"

I said nothing, what is he talking about?

I shouldn't have answered this call....

Just when i was about to tell the other man in the line that i wasn't yoongi and that he was sleeping, he said something that made my heart drop.

"What if he tells Y/N we're both involved in her grandfather's death?"