-:- memories -:-

(Taehyung P.O.V)

When your eyes close and your body gives up I hurry to catch you before you fall to the ground. My arms are shaking as I grab you firmly.

What happened?

Did I say something wrong, something bad?!

I desperately look around only to find there's no one around.

Shit.

I spot your house a few meters away from us and smile. I carry you bridal style as I approach your house. I look down at you, you look very pale and there's black circles under your eyes.

What happened to you?

My heart sinks at the view and I have to bit my lip to resist the temptation, you look so beautiful, even in this state.

I feel like kissing you.

I miss your lips....

When I reach your door I reach for the doorknob only to find out it's closed.

Right, the keys...

I look down at you again and roam your body with my eyes, the keys could be anywhere...

My hand goes to your back pocket searching desperately for them since my arms were starting to get tired.

After some time I find them, and I blushed as I was grabbing your ass.

When I get in, I close the door and walk towards the couch, laying you on it carefully.

I sigh and bring my hands up to my head.

This can't be happening...

I look around, I was here again...

After all this time. I was back at this house, this apartment, the place we once called ours.

Tears threaten to fall down my eyes and my heart sinks in pain. Every single corner of this house holds memories I can't ever forget.

This place holds our history, a lot of things happened here.

I slowly roam around the house, it hasn't change. It was all the same from when I left.

You never changed anything...

When I enter the room we once called our room, a wave of pain hits me.

It looks so empty, sad and bored. The walls that were once decorated with my paintings and pictures of us are now empty, the room itself has lost all of its color and comfort.

My hands roam on the soft mattress, we both lost our virginity in here. We both cuddled here.

A lonely tear falls from my eyes.

This place gives me so much memories of our love, a love I lost, a love I let go.

I shouldn't have, I should've been stronger.

My eyes caught glance of a box under the bed, I frown and kneel on the floor.

I reach for it and grab it, i sit on the bed with the box on my legs.

It looks old and it seems to have been there for so long, maybe forgotten as it was filled with dust.

I softly blow on the surface of the box so I can get most of the dust away. And there I find some words written with marker.

It's your handwriting....

It reads memories...

I frown and open it.