-:- Prologue -:-

The sun shined bright above our heads, warming us from the cold autumn breeze that hit our skin making us shiver.

Our body's close to each other, yet there was something in the air, a feeling of distance.

Taehyung had been distant since the past months, he wasn't in the mood for nothing anymore and we rarely cuddled like before.

At first I thought it was because of stress, since he had started working 6 months ago, the first months were fine, everything was normal and he was happy. But then 3 months later things changed, he started to grow distant from me, we rarely talked and I don't really remember the last time we had sex.

"Hey" I softly called, he turned to look at me, face serious and eyes emotionless. I gulped as I looked at him he used to look at me with love and sweetness, I looked down at my hands and breathed deeply, I couldn't hold it anymore I had to tell him.

"What's wrong?" I asked, I watched as his body tensed up immediately and his gaze lowered to the ground, I put my index finger in his chin and made him look at me.

"Tae" I sweetly said, he slowly pulled my hand away from him and looked at me in the eyes. "Don't call me that" the harsh tone of his words, the hate and anger he used, it all made my chest ache.

"B-but Taehyung I-I..." I stuttered confused, he rolled his eyes and stood up, I watched as he picked up his things and turned around ready to leave. "Wait" I yelled but he didn't stop so I ran to him, I pulled his arm making him yank back.

"What?" He asked voice colder than before, I gulped and breathed deeply. "What is wrong with you, you've been distant for months, we don't cuddle anymore, you don't kiss me and you ignore me" I said he looked away, not even a single emotion in his eyes, I made him look at me.

"Is it because of your new job?" I asked, I watched as Taehyung tensed up again and I furrowed my brows. "Tell me" I put my hand in his "please" he yanked his hand back and gulped.

"I met someone" he let out, at first I didn't understand, or maybe I did but I didn't want to, my body started to feel numb and my heart started to race.

"W-what?" My voice was unstable , like it could break any moment. "I met her a few months ago" he continued.

And then for the first time he looked at me in the eyes, i could clearly see how emotionless he was even with tears falling like cascades out of my eyes.

"I love her" he deadpanned.