-:- Feeling good -:-

Once I got home I ran straight to the shower, taking my clothes off and throwing them in the corner of the room. I turned the shower on and as soon as the warm droplets of water touched my skin, I relaxed.

Everything that had been going on lately had me so stressed out I needed a serious break from all.

Even if it was as insignificant and small as just taking a hot bath.

It was more than enough for me.

College is hard, it's so damn hard I'm barely able to breathe.

I also have to work, even though I enjoy working, it's still hard.

Then him not giving me a break and just occupying my mind.

My tense body started to relax when more droplets met my skin. I sighed deeply and closed my eyes, enjoying the moment.

I've been craving for someone's touch for so long....

And not just any normal touch, such as a hug, holding hands or a little peck on the cheek.

I've felt needy a couple of times, I've felt the need of someone touching me, marking my skin, claiming me as his. I've wanted to be kissed and touched in so many ways and in so many places.

I wanted someone to make me feel the way I haven't felt for so long, in places I didn't know I was capable of feeling such things.

I wanted to be sunk hard in the mattress.

I wanted to scream out of pleasure.

I've wanted a lot of things for a very long time; and I never got them.

Now that I look back not even once after ages of not being touched, have I touched myself.

I've felt the need, sure; but the idea of touching myself felt like if I was betraying someone.

Like if the one that was going to take me again, would be betrayed by me doing such a thing.

But, should it matter..? No, I should start thinking about myself, about was healthy and good for me.

Instead of being stuck with the same old love.

Same old feelings.

I needed to move on for real, specially now that he was back I had to show him, it's over.

And even if he'll never know what I'm doing right now, the next few things I'll do will prove that I'm over with him, it will make him see.

I closed my eyes once again submerging in the warm water, It felt so good.

Then I started tracing circles around my lower abdomen, gentle and warm. Touching myself while making an imaginary pattern.

My hips twitched at the sensation. The sensation I've craved for a long time.

I gasped when my fingers touched it, the one that hasn't been touched for long.

An involuntary moan escaped from my mouth as I started rubbing it. Little by little increasing the pace but never loosing the sensual moves. The feeling in my lower stomach was so amazing, i never knew I missed it so much until now.

I moaned once again as I started increasing the pace going deeper and deeper. I was already so wet and it was now even easier to slid my fingers in and out, in and out. I was already short of breathe and a moaning mess. When I started imagining things, I started having fantasies.

With Jungkook....

I imagined him licking, biting and sucking hard at my skin. I moaned even harder this time as my fingers never failed on moving faster and faster going deeper, rubbing at my clit. My fingers slid in and out, and Jungkook suck harder as he moaned in my skin, I could swear I could feel his hard crotch against my thighs, wet with pre-cum. That only made me moan even more as I felt my hips twitch.

I was near my climax I could sense it, so I worked even harder and harder, going as deep as posible and so fast, in and out. All I could do was moan harder.

Until I came, feeling the hot liquid spill out of me completely, muscles relaxing and eyes rolling back at such a good sensation.

I opened my eyes slowly to see I was alone, and the Jungkook fantasy was nothing more than a fantasy.

But it had felt so good, I was sure that next time I saw him I wasn't probably going to be able to contain myself.