-:- I'll fight for you -:-

When I open my eyes I'm met with a familiar roof and a familiar warmth. I look beside me expecting to find him.

But I find a worried Jimin looking down at me with a frown "you're awake!" He smiled lightly, but the dark circles under his eyes showed his tiredness.

I nodded slowly as I sat up straight on the couch, I looked around trying to find him, a wave of disappointment and pain rushed trough my chest as I didn't spotted no his shoes on the entrance of the house.

He left.

"He called me" Jimin said with a troubled look "he told me you were here, that you had passed out" my heart sank at that, I wanted him to stay.

Why didn't you stay, why do you keep coming back and leaving?!

"What happened?" He asked, Jimin looked very worried so I deduced I must look like shit "nothing I guess I was just really tired, my body gave up" I lied.

I haven't been eating well, don't ask why. I just don't feel like doing anything anymore, not when you're doing this to me.

He looked at me doubtfully but still nodded "I'm making food, you need energy" he said as he walked up to my fridge, I bite my bottom lip.

I wasn't going to eat, but maybe for Jimin.

I sighed and flopped down on the couch again. Looking at the ceiling now I felt weird, my life has been turning around and back so many times now, I didn't know what else to think, what else to do or how to react.

I need you

I've known that since a long time ago, but that thought never moved to anything else, it'll just stayed a thought and that's it.

Looking back at when we broke up, I realize I never did anything to stop him, I never fought for his love. Maybe that's one of the reasons why he left, why he didn't even look back.

And now that he is back, it could be my chance. All of my life I never really fought for anything so I lost a lot of things.

I lost people.

I lost him.

Someone once told me, 'love isn't easy you must fight for it if you want it'. Like with everything in life. You must work hard and fight for it if you really desire it.

And I desire you.

A smile makes its way to my lips and I jump from the couch, running towards Jimin.

"Jimin!! I know what i have to do!!" I exclaimed as I jumped up and down, he gave me a weird look "what?" He asked as he poured some salt on the food "I love him, so I'll fight for him" I smiled widely.

He smiled a little, yet the smile didn't quite reached his eyes "be careful, I don't want you getting hurt" he sighed "again" I nodded slowly.

"Don't worry I won't" I smiled at him.

Even though I wasn't sure, I was sure I would fight. And I would fight hard.

You once belonged to me darling, and you'll be mine once again.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Hii!! I know this was a short chapter but the next one will be longer and hopefully worth the wait.

Take care my loves💕