-:- Son of a murderer -:-

Jungkook.....

His eyes shined darkly as he watched me, his lips coming up to form a smirk. My heart was beating so hard and my head was a mess.

He slowly walked towards me, his hair moving to reveal his gorgeous forehead. His hips moved with every step he took.

My breathing got cut in my throat once he was in front of me, in his eyes i could see thousands of emotions but i couldn't understand any of them.

"it's been a while" his voice was raspy and cold, i couldn't held his strong gaze so i looked down at the ground, biting my lip to stop myself from saying something stupid.

"yeah.." was all i managed to let out, i never saw how his jaw tensed and his eyes darken.

He sighed.

"so i see Tae is back" the way he pronounced his name, with so much hate and disgust. But i kept quiet.

"He is" i looked up at him again, his eyes shined when i met his gaze, and before i could do anything he wrapped me in his strong arms.

My eyes widened and i gasped, his body was cold unlike the warmth it had before. His arms muscles were harder.

"i missed you" he whispered in my ear, making me shiver "i-i missed you too" i said.

I heard him chuckle lowly before pulling away.

When our eyes met again he smiled.

My heart melted at that.

"Y/n?!"

My eyes widened at the voice.

Taehyung....

Jungkook's eyes darken and shined with anger, his entire body tensed immediately. I turned around to find Taehyung watching us with both surprise and fury.

"T-tae" i stuttered, his eyes flickered from Jungkook to me "What is he doing here?" He growled.

My heart dropped.

What's happening...??

"None of your business" Jungkook said from behind me, he walked a bit so he was now in front of me. He looked behind and winked at me.

WHAT?!

My heart was beating fast and i felt my face heating up, what's happening?!

"It is when it comes to her" Taehyung replied he walked slowly towards Jungkook with a sharp gaze.

"I don't really give a fuck" he shrugged, Taehyung's eyes widen and i could see how his hands turn into dangerous fists. Jungkook kept his cold gaze as he looked at Taehyung.

It was as if he enjoyed seeing him like this.

"Y/n" Taehyung growled, my insides shook and his voice. I slowly walked towards him, trembling and confused. But before i could go to him an arm stopped me.

"J-jungkook..." I frowned in confusion as i looked at him, Jungkook's eyes changed from burning with hate, to soften with sadness as he looked at me.

"Don't go with him" My eyes widened, my heart started beating faster than normal as i took in his words.

"Who are you to tell her what to do?!!" Taehyung protested, i could feel the fire in his words, desperately trying to burn Jungkook into ashes.

"She's coming with me" Jungkook insisted.

wtf....

"Y/n do you trust Taehyung?" Jungkook suddenly asked. I frowned at his words, he looked at me and then at Taehyung. Taehyung kept his jaw tensed and his hands like fists.

"What do you mean..?" i asked confused as fuck.

"Do you think he told you everything?" he chuckled lowly, my heart stopped.

What is he talking about?

I slowly looked at Taehyung his eyes were wide and his body seemed to tense even more, if possible. His eyes diverted from Jungkook to me, where they soften with fear and regret.

"Taehyung what is he talking about...?" I asked both confused and scared, he looked at the ground avoiding my gaze.

Jungkook chuckled.

"That's what i thought.." I turn to look at him with watery eyes, everything was happening so fast. Everything was so confusing.

"The son of a murderer" he said "and a murderer himself"

My heart stopped and my breathing stopped.

Everything stopped.

It all went numb.

My surroundings seemed to disappear for a moment.

My body started shaking with both shock and fear, slowly i looked at Taehyung.

He was crying....

No

This couldn't be true....

"T-tae is t-this true?" i asked my voice cracking with pain, he didn't answer "Tae is he s-saying the truth?" again no respond.

Only tears and silence.

"Tell her" jungkook's voice sounded from behind me "She deserves to know"

Taehyung's sobs were heard as he slowly looked at me, his eyes only soften more, more tears falling from his beautiful eyes.

It hurt me to see him like this.

"It's true.." those words hurt more than expected, they hit me like a blade through the heart.

Everything went numb again.

But this time i couldn't think of anything, my mind was blank.

My tears had stopped and my legs stopped working.

My vision got blurry and all i could see was light slowly fading.

I expected the fall, but i didn't get it.

I just fell into the arms of someone.