-:- Thought I Was Happy -:-

I looked up at the sky, it was blue and there was barely a cloud on sight.

As I walked towards the market to buy something to eat, I found myself feeling happier than normal.

There was something in the air, something in the way I woke up or maybe something in the environment that was making me feel such a way. I wasn't able to remember clearly when was the last time I had felt so light and so happy. My mind no longer filled with negative thoughts but filled with hope.

I felt as if all this time I had been dragging dead weight on my back, slowly drowning myself in a hole where I wasn't able to get out, but then something or maybe someone found me and lead me towards the exit, towards freedom.

When I entered the store I started walking in the isles, glancing around ready to pick whatever caught my attention.

Putting things once in a while on the little car in front of me, I was rewarding myself with little snacks and my favorite drinks.

When walking towards the milk section I heard someone talking; since I had woken up really early there was barely someone in here, there were mostly elderly people, so when I heard the young voices I was surprised.

I kept walking and the voices started to increase as I was getting near, but I stopped abruptly as I recognized the voices.

One belonged to the blonde girl I saw the other day while working, and the other one....

I wasn't really sure....

My heart stopped for a second, tears building up in the corners of my eyes, chest rising and falling with my unstable breathing. The deepness of the voice...

It just couldn't be him.

My brain kept telling me it wasn't him it couldn't be him, he had left a long time ago to god knows where, with that girl he met at work. But my heart told me the opposite, it told me it was him and that i should go back in his arms, to beg him to stay and give me another chance.

But I couldn't do that to myself, not even if i wanted that so badly.

A lonely tear rolled down my cheek, I really needed the milk but I wasn't able to give one step more, so I didn't, instead I walked towards the cashier to pay for my food.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

"You really heard him?" Jimin asked eyes as wide as they could be and voice shaky. I nodded slowly, my heart was still beating fast, even thought I didn't get to see him and I wasn't 100% sure, I had a feeling it could maybe be him.

"I'm not really sure if it was him" I looked at him in the eyes, I could see how confused he was "But there's a part of me, that tells me is him, a part of me that knows for sure it was Taehyung" he nodded slowly, lost in thought.

I sighed and stood up from the couch "have you eaten yet?" I asked Jimin, he shyly smiled before shaking his head "I'll make something for both of us" I walked towards the kitchen and opened the fridge, scanning everything.

"Hey, it's it ok if I invite someone?" He asked as he pulled out his phone from his pocket, I poked my head out from the fridge and glanced towards him "it depends, who is it?" He smiled sheepishly before waving his hand "no one" I sighed and nodded, he smiled widely and started typing something on his phone.

By the time the food was ready and served someone knocked on my door.

Sighing I walked towards the door, I turned around to see Jimin smiling knowingly, I rolled my eyes and opened the door.

The first thing I saw was a bouquet of flowers, pink, red and white flowers. I looked up to see a shy Jungkook, smiling like a bunny as he handed me the bouquet.

I couldn't help but smile and blush as I took the flowers.

"Hi" he blushed a little when I smiled "Hey" we looked at each other in the eyes, I was admiring him and he was admiring me, we stayed like that for a while staring at each other.

Until Jimin cleared his throat.

"I exist too" he pouted and both me and Jungkook laughed embarrassed, I stepped aside and he entered.

Once we were on the table eating, I noticed Jimin wouldn't stop smirking at me and Jungkook.

Jimin was across from us and Jungkook beside me, we ate and talked. We were having a really good time, Jimin and Jungkook made me laughed a lot to a point were I thought I would die form laughter.

Literally

It wasn't until Jimin decided that he "had to go" when Jungkook and I were alone.

I didn't expect what happened thought.

-:-

Guys I really can't explain with words how happy I am to get all the support I receive.

I promise I will try my best to make this story enjoyable for all of you.

In a couple of days more I won't be able to upload as much as before, since I'm starting school again, but I will still try to upload.

I PURPLE YOU💜🥺