-:- I like you -:-

Jungkook and I had just came back from the cinema, we were laughing our ass off because of his stupidities.

He surely was a crack-head, a really charming and handsome one thought.

I was walking towards the couch while he closed the door. I was about to sit on the couch when I felt a pair of hands on both sides of my hips.

My breathe got caught on my throat, my cheeks reddened and my heart started beating fast.

"J-Jungkook" I managed to let out, I heard him groan softly, he then laid his head on my shoulder as he pulled me closer to his body.

I was dying inside.

"What are you doing?" I asked him, nervous as fuck. "Just, please let me hold you for a minute" his words were weak and soft. And I couldn't held the smiled that made its way towards my lips.

I didn't know what was happening, everything was so sudden, but I couldn't complain. I liked it, feeling the warmth and attention of someone, something I haven't felt for quite a long time.

I closed my eyes for a second trying to enjoy the moment.

"Y/n" he called, I hummed in respond, he looked at me from my shoulder.

"You are pretty" he said, my eyes widened and my cheeks turned a dangerous shade of red.

"W-what?!" I said, he chuckled softly "I mean it, you are pretty" he stopped for a moment.

He took my hand and before I knew it I was standing in front of him while he was holding my hand tightly. His eyes were shining bright and cheeks painted in pink.

"I like you" he let out.

My heart melted when I saw the sincerity in his eyes, the care and the love.

"I-I" I didn't know what to say, I liked Jungkook a lot, yet I still loved him. And even if it sounded stupid after all this time, I couldn't held my feelings I couldn't control them.

"It's ok" he said "if you still love him, it's ok, if you don't like me back it's ok" he explained calmly yet his eyes showed sadness.

I didn't expect myself to do what I did next.

I was so surprised at myself, and he was more.

Because...

I kissed him.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

( Taehyung P.O.V )

I moaned hard, eyes falling as back as they could. I could feel the sweat coming down from my skin. I rolled my hips forward asking for more from the woman in front of me.

I heard her moan multiple times but it had no effect on me, I could feel her hands roaming down my low stomach, yet I felt nothing special. All I needed was her hole, the only hole and the only thing I found useful on her.

She started bouncing faster on my dick, moaning harder, I squinted my eyes shut.

I held her by her waist hard trying to speed up her pace as she was to slow for me.

"Fuck woman, harder!!" I exclaimed really pissed off. I thrusted harder into her as I felt my orgasm coming.

When I came, I sighed deeply. I had to make her come more than three times as she came really easily.

She fall beside me, smiling widely. She looked at me smiling more "baby, you are so good" she panted, I looked at her with hate. "I told you not to call me baby" I growled.

She rolled her eyes "when are you going to love me?" She asked "why don't you love me?" She pouted.

"Shut the fuck up"

"It's because of her right?" She asked angrily, i tensed at the mention of you.

"Shut up" I warned again.

"When are you going to get over her? As if she was better than me. She was nothing more than another slut-"

"I SAID SHUT THE FUCK UP!!" I yelled angrily she jumped back, scared. "WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO UNDERSTAND YOU ARE NOTHING TO ME?! THAT YOU ARE NOTHING COMPARE TO HER AND THE ONLY THING I FIND USEFUL ON YOU IS SEX?!!!" I heard her whimpered and I saw she was already crying hard.

"I HATE YOU, YOU SAID YOU LOVE ME!!" She yelled.

"I NEVER LOVED YOU, YOU KNOW THAT THE ONLY REASON WHY I AM WITH YOU ITS BECAUSE OF YOUR FATHER!!" I responded.

She looked away, and for a second I thought it was over, but then she turned around smiling darkly.

"Right....so if you want your mom to stay alive then..." she looked at me knowingly, her tears already disappearing.

I felt my blood boiling inside of me, anger building up by the second. I wanted to rip that smile off of her face but I knew that if I touched her. They would hurt her, my mother.

They would kill her.

And they would kill you...