-:- Wanting to be alone -:-

"Y/n!!" Jimin called so loudly I had to wake up, and I did.

"What?!" I groaned as I started opening my eyes slowly, adjusting to light once again.

The first thing I saw was a blushing Jimin right in front of me, and behind his small frame stood a bunny-like blushing boy.

Jeon Jungkook.

And he was wearing nothing more than his underwear......

Wait.....

Fuck.....is he hot.....

Jungkook's eyes widened when he saw me staring at his lower abdomen and his big bulge.

Big bulge.......

So he immediately hid behind my door.

I was blushing hard at the realization of my indecent actions, and he was blushing hard because of it.

My eyes adverted to the whining, blushing, little boy in front of me once again.

"What is he still doing here?" He whispered beneath his breathe, blushing even more "He found me yesterday....." I trailed off not knowing how to start telling him everything.

"Found you? What do you mean by found you?!" He whispered-yelled "it's a really long story..." I explained, he rolled his eyes.

"I don't care if it's a long story, I want to know" he looked over his shoulder at Jungkook's direction, the boy was blushing while looking away. "I had an uncomfortable encounter with him this morning!" Jimin explained.

"How..." I was cut off by his finger on my lips "Don't ask, it's way too embarrassing" he blushed more, and I hesitantly nodded.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

"Soo..." Jimin started, we where sitting on the couch, everyone properly dressed now and Jimin was waiting for me to tell him EVERYTHING!!

I took a deep breathe and looked at Jungkook, he seemed to notice I was nervous, so he gave me a confident smile.

It helped...

"Yesterday, after you left.." I looked up at Jimin who watched me with curious eyes "Jungkook and I spend more time together, getting to know each other; after a while we decided to go out, so we did" I looked at my hands I was starting to shake a little bit at the thought of......him..

My heart started to beat dangerously fast and I could felt the tears forming in the corners of my eyes.

I was feeling scared.

Then I felt him, Jungkook's hand on my shoulder; I looked up at him his eyes told me everything, it only took one glance to know what he meant.

He believed in me, he cared for me, he was going to be with me.

"I saw him.." Jimin's eyes widened instantly and he rushed beside me, he grabbed my hands and looked at me in the eyes. "Are you ok..?" He asked I shook my head, a tear falling down my cheek.

"I feel a little better, I got to slap him in the face" I tried to smile "but I still feel so broken, so empty.."

Both Jungkook and Jimin looked at me with sad eyes "it'll be alright" they reassured me as they pulled me into a hug.

Both warm bodies embracing me, making me smile.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

5 days later

When my shift was over, I made my way outside of the caffe.

The cold air embraced me, the grayish tone of the clouds made the sun almost invisible.

As I walked I felt like if everything was in slow motion; cars passing by, people walking throughout the busy streets, street dogs and cats craving for food. Everyone lost in their own worlds, oblivious to the world around them.

I put my earphones on, the music calming and soothing, like the soft touch of your loved ones.

I kept walking in a straight line, I had no destiny, I had no intentions of going anywhere.

I just wanted to loose myself in the music, the environment.

I wanted to be alone.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

(Taehyung's p.o.v)

After quite a long time at the office, I finally finished working, exhausted and sick of working I made my way towards my home, but before i decided to stop at my favorite spot.

It was a park, a simple old and rusty park.

But I happened to find it very peaceful.

As I was sitting there time passed by, I looked up at the sky, it was getting dark and the stars were starting to decorate the night sky. The cold breeze hit my skin making me shiver.

My heart was in pain, it was in such a big pain I knew if I waited a little longer without doing anything I would explode.

My heart has been in pain since that day....

I never meant what I said, nor meant what happened.

But.....did I had a choice?

No.

Was all of this my fault?

Maybe...

And it hurts so bad all I want to do is run back into her arms, and cry so hard.

All I want is to us to be back, I want to run away with her.

But I know I can't...

And even if I could, would she take me back....?

I don't think so, I hurt her so much.

While I was swinging on the swing, I heard someone's footsteps from behind, I didn't look back at them.

I surprised myself when I brought my hands up to my face and sensed tears.

The person sat in the swing beside me, looking at the opposite way; the environment was tense and I still didn't look at the person.

So after a while I looked over my shoulder....

And I saw him....

The guy that was with her the other day...