"Oh this is an awesome car Nash! I really like it," she gushes at him. Could she be more obvious? Does she have any self-respect? I was hoping to get in and get out but clearly Katrina has other plans.

She steps close to Nash and flutters her eyes at him, Nash is looking down at her with a frown on his face. She's starting to piss me off and I can't hold back anymore.

"Look, Katrina. You're a nice girl and all, but Nash is obviously not interested in you. The only reason we even came here was to get my friend. Not for you. In fact, we just came from a wonderful date. A date he asked me on, not you. I've made it as clear as can be for you. Do you understand now or are you too stupid?" I tell her coldy.

Her eyes grow wide and she looks from me to Nash.

"What? Do you really expect me to believe that? You're clearly full of shit! Nash likes GIRLS, all his other relationships have been GIRLS you idiot." She spits out at me, her face is turning red with anger and I just stand there smirking at her.

I know this is probably petty as hell but I just want her to shut the fuck up for once.

I grab Nash's collar and pull him close to me, I smash my lips against his. I kiss him for a few moments before stepping away and smirking at Katrina.

"Not sure how much more clearer I can be," I gloat at her. She has an incredulous look on her face, she's litterally dumbfounded.

I wave at her goodbye and get in the passenger side of the car. Nash doesn't say anything to her and gets in his side of the car. It roars to life and Nash peels away, leaving Katrina standing there looking like an idiot.

I smile triumphantly at myself. I have waited so long to put that bitch in her place and I finally got the opportunity to do so.

"You do realize that the entire school will know of us dating before Monday," Nash states, keeping his eyes on the road.

"Let them know, I don't give a shit," I say as I lay my head back and let out a huge sigh. The adrenaline that was pumping in my veins has started to dissipate and I'm faced with the reality of the situation. I have to tell my friends about Nash before they find out through some third-party source.

"Matt is spending the night with me," I tell Nash softly.

He frowns and nods at me.

"I'm sorry Nash. It's just... he's my best friend, I can't abandon him when he needs me," I try to explain.

"No, I get it Cameron. I still can't help but be a little disappointed. It is what it is." he replies, keeping his eyes on the road.

I put my hand on his shoulder and rub it gently.

"Thank you. I swear, I'll make it up to you," I promise him.

He looks at me and gives me a small smile.

"You better."

12:00am.

Matthew is now lying on my bed, staring at the ceiling. Nash went home right after helping me bring Matt up to my room. This wasn't how I imagined our first date would end, but I'm not mad at Matt.

"You want to talk about what happened?" I ask him, he's sobered up a bit since we got home.

He rubs his eyes and lets out a deep breath.

"I kissed Carter," he says blankly. "I don't even know why I fucking did it. I mean, he invited me to the party and we were drinking, having fun. I got way more drunk than I had intended, perks of being a lightweight I guess. I got this insane urge to kiss him and my dumbass actually acted on it. I guess he panicked and left the party."

"I didn't know you like guys, Matt." I reply softly. He looks confused for a moment.

"I don't.." he trails off. "Well, I didn't. But... fuck, I don't even know."

I stay quiet after that.

"But what's up with you and Nash?" he asks me suddenly.

"We're dating," I tell him. "I'm bisexual, Matt. I just never knew how to tell you guys."

"You know we wouldn't judge you, right?" he says to me.

"I know. I just never felt like it was the right time to tell you guys," I explain.

"I'm sorry for ruining your night," he whispers guiltily.

"You're my best friend, Matt. You have nothing to apologize for." He sits up and I give him a hug.

"Now let's get to bed so you can wake up sober," I say laughing.

I give him a spare set of pajamas and I change in the bathroom. I come back into my room and Matt is already snoring on the bed. I turn off the light and peek through the blinds to Nash's room. The lights are still on. I contemplate sending him a message but decide to leave it until tomorrow, when Matt is gone.

I lie down next to Matt and close my eyes, running my date with Nash through my mind over and over. Eventually I doze off to sleep.