Chapter 15- She Used To Have A Man & I Had Sidechicks

Start from the beginning

"You okay Miss Beyonce?" Jay said looking my way.

"Yes. Thank you sir. Can you press the button for the fourth floor please." I said adjusting my arms while holding my drink and food at the same time.

As the elevator door closed and started moving I let out a sigh of relief as Jay took my food from my hands and insisted on taking them to my hotelroom. I then started fixing my jacket and turned my head away from him letting soft tears flow from my eyes.

The elevator door opened and I walked out putting my hoodie over my head as I walked with my head down.

"Bey? Whats wrong?" Jay said stopping at a table near the elevator.

"Nothing I'm fine."

"So tears are apart of your everyday routine. What happen did it frieghten you?"

"Just a little. If I hadn't told you and you didn't come I prolly would've had 4 dicks ramped through me one after the other. Do you no what people do to themselves after being raped or molested. Its disgusting. I never want to see their ugly faces again." I said through a lump in my throat.

Jay walked closed to me and placed his arms around me as I cried and snotted up his jersey. He held me close as he laid against the wall putting his chin above my head. We stayed like this for about 5 minutes until I let go. He then walked me to my door and placed my food in my room.

The day went by and I sat down on my bed all day thinking about Jay. I found myself admitting how much my heart gravited towards him. Before I judged Jay I wanted to know about his heart. I wanted to feed him out myself. He told me alot of things about himself and out of curiosity I still asked Rodney. I didn't quite thought Jay and I would speak for tonight so I decided to bother Rodney. He was starting to get curious about my question and finally he put two and two together and discovered that Jay was trying to get in a serious relationship so he wasn't seen with any girls for a while or messing around with the girls that work at his label.

I found it kind of hard to believe because Jay knew how to waver his way through people to make them believe he was doing right. His money did the talk and not his actions. Just like the Amil shoot. I didn't find out until today while watching MTV that she was his newly signed artist.

After the incident that took place in the lobby I was a little disturbed although tomorrow night was gonna be our last show before the two in Philly I didn't want to continue on with tour so I told my dad and he came up with a plan to end the production. So the final shows were cancelled. I hated disappointing our fans but I was afraid about what the end result would look like. Seeing that we would have an early head start on our long break we decided to headover to Houston for a while.

The night before my flight I informed Jay that I would be leaving and how we passed up on the remaining shows for the tour. It was awkward that night between Jay and I to me because I kind of felt guilty about letting my curiousity get the best of me. I wanted to approach the topic but instead I let I died down until I felt better knowing I wasn't in the same place as he was.

The next morning came quickly and I was excited to finally be in Houston, one more day and it would June which meant I would be dancing to Summer Jam! Michelle left for a family vacation to Flordia while Kelly and I headed to enjoy some southern fun. We finally landed and head straight to the car to head home. Mom and Dad had sorted out the lawsuit with Tavy and Toya and we won.

I entered our old house where it all started. It hit me there and then that I had come such a far way from where I used to be. The place I now can rest my head was a home. My home with my family.

The first day since landing went smooth. Kelly and I decided to hit the old shaking rank we used to jam at when we were little. We danced and shaked all night long and in celebration of our new found fame the owner decided to only play Destiny's Child songs.