"N-Not too deep." Marinette breathed, turning her head into him so that she could kiss his jawline. "Don't stop… just… don’t go in too deep."

  Adrien opened his eyes, pulling back so that he could have a better look at the trembling beauty beneath him. He loosened his grip on her hips and he lowered his eyes.

His chest felt tight.

  She lay beneath him in the moonlight, her dark hair sprawled across the pillows. Her eyes glanced up at him, her cheeks blushing as well as her chest. Her pyjama top bunched just above her breasts, and her supple nipples perked just as well as her soft mounds did.
   Her lips parted as she breathed and just as Adrien lowered his eyes, he could see that his hand was neatly tucked between her legs. Her thighs rested on his thighs and Adrien was completely enamored by the way her lashes framed her beautiful blue bubbly eyes.
   She was the most beautiful and erotic sight he had ever seen. 
There was a twinge deep in his stomach and Adrien slowly removed his hand from her pink underwear. Marinette remained still, her hand loosening its grip from around his length.

"I want to try something." Adrien whispered, drawing away from Marinette until her hands both fell flat against the bed.
    He reached down, his hands settling on to her hips and guiding her onto her knees.

Marinette bit her lip, a deep blush coating her cheeks as she turned over and rested on her belly. She pressed her knees into her mattress, lifting her hips in the right position that Adrien suggested. She buried her face into the pillows, shivering as the rain that settled in her hair had started to drip down her cheeks.

  Her hands gripped onto the pillows as she could see Adrien draw his boxers away from his hips by the corner of her eyes. 

   She gasped, immediately hiding her face into the pillows once more, worrying that she would only make things awkward by staring at him. She had no idea what he had been planning, but she knew that he was gentle. She knew that she could trust him, and she always did.

  Adrien placed both his hands on to her hips and Marinette bit into her pillow at the sensation of his arms slowly wrapping around her.

"Make sure you keep your thighs together," Adrien whispered, hovering above her. He turned his face in, pressing soft kisses to the side of her neck. "I won't enter you, but I thought intercrural would be safer at this point."

  Marinette whimpered, pressing her thighs together just as she could feel Adrien slide himself right between them. Her eyes widened as she remained still. 
   Having him in the palm of her hand, and having him stiff between her legs was a completely different center of gravity to work with. 
  She had never felt someone between her legs before, and Marinette had never felt so nervous in her life. 

Adrien leaned against her, his chest pressing into her upper back. Marinette could feel her damp hair fall down the smooth skin of her back. 
   The young woman rubbed her face into the pillow, shivering as Adrien hooked his fingers into the elastic band of her panties and barely drew them down her legs. 
   He released them, allowing her panties to bunch up at the back of her thighs.

"A-Adrien..." Marinette whimpered, feeling his hand slide down the back of her thigh before he began to languidly move his hips. Her breath escalated, her toes curling into the bed as she felt Adrien's length between her legs, pushing into the front of her underwear.

  It felt good. 

Marinette knew that it felt good, but there were parts of her that screamed it was incredibly inappropriate to say so despite how bad she wanted Adrien to know that she liked what he did.

  It was like they became two different people when they craved one another like this. They gave in to their desires with gusto, and Marinette found herself moving with the flow a lot better than she had initially anticipated. 

Granted, she'd probably be awkward after the fact, but that would be something she'd worry about when it got there.

   Adrien moved to a different location of her neck, his mouth latching on to her skin tautly as his hands moved from her hips and moved right up to her hands. His fingers laced into hers and Adrien allowed himself to relish in the feeling of warmth, wet, and softness from her sex and her silky smooth thighs.

 He wanted her.
He wanted her so badly. 

But he knew from when he touched her and the way she tensed that she wasn't ready for that just yet and he was willing to wait.

   The last thing he wanted to do was make her uncomfortable. 

Marinette bobbed against the bed, her cheek scraping against the silk pillow as Adrien moved in on her between her legs. He angled his hips to create pleasurable friction between the two of them. The fluid from Marinette's arousal provided just the right amount of leeway for the desired outcome. 

  Adrien wanted to move in her, he wanted to feel her deep from the inside. He had never been so desperate for a woman in his entire life.
The feeling was incredibly invigorating.
Each thrust of his hips only fueled Adrien's desire for more. He wanted her to be his. 
  He buried his face into her neck, his hips going from soft and pliable to needy and desperate.

  Marinette bit her lip, her hand snaking down the length of her stomach so that she could press her hand against the front of her underwear. Knowing how desperate he was when they explored one another in the shower, she was prepared for his release.

  "M-Marinette-" Adrien whimpered desperately, thrusting his hips in an aching motion. "I'm so close..."

   Marinette curled her toes, her eyes remaining shut as she felt him brush against the sensitive button at the apex of her sex. The blush traveled down towards her shoulders, and Marinette was trying everything she could to deny her orgasm. 

"A-Adrien," Marinette breathed, her voice muffled into the pillows beneath her face. "It's okay… I want you to..."

  Adrien moved his lips down to her shoulder, his muscles aching as he was trying desperately to feel her as best as he could. His teeth lightly nipped at the pale skin on her shoulder and with one last desperate plea, Adrien finally reached his orgasm.

   He squeezed his eyes shut, the sensation between her legs and the soft smooth feeling of her thighs was overwhelmingly pleasurable between the two of them.

  Both of them knew, that they had gone as far as rubbing themselves against each other, it certainly wouldn't be the same between the two of them.
Sure, he didn’t take her virginity, but this was as close as they could get to having doing so.

   A small moan escaped the base of his throat as Adrien pressed his body flush against hers, his hands squeezing tightly against hers as all he could see were stars behind his lids.

  Marinette gasped, her hand pressing flat against the front of her underwear as she could feel the moisture of Adrien's release.
   She turned her head to the side, resting her cheek against the pillow. Her blush only deepened as she could vividly feel him twitch between her legs. Her panties had grown wet as he emptied himself into them, and Marinette could feel the substance on the palm of her hand. 

  The young woman furrowed her brow, as Adrien trembled against her. She slowly drew her hand away from her underwear and glanced at the sticky wet residue that was now smeared against her fingertips.

  Her blue eyes glossed over the fluid and her eyes lowered as it began to make sense.

   She lowered her fingers, dipping it into the milky substance as she realised that it was a bit sticky.

Just like the mango tea that he had accidentally spilled on her those many nights ago.