Chapter 30. Confessions

Start from the beginning

It's the mirror selfies. Of me. In that bloody red lingerie.

"Hey! Get your own! These are mine!" he snatches his phone out of my hands.

"It wasn't meant for you to see, I was just fooling around last night," I squeak in embarrassment.

"Fooling around? With who?" he raises an eyebrow.

I shrug, "Myself."

He stares at me for a moment before his face contorts into realisation, "Oh, you were fooling around with...yourself."

His lips curl into a sly smirk.

My eyes widen, "No! OH GOD, NO, TYLER!"

"Hey, no judgement, sweetheart. After seeing these, I'm probably going to be doing that with myself too..." he chuckles.

My cheeks heat up even more when I think about Tyler...you know...to my pictures...

I playfully hit his arm, "Oh my god! It's not funny! I saw it and got carried away!"

"Mmmm, you got carried away? Tell me more, baby," he groans, biting his lip with the same stupid smug grin masking his lips. My heart starts to race.

"Tyler!" I scream, grabbing a little bit of attention.

"That's right, baby, scream out my name," he laughs, throwing an arm over my shoulder.

"I hate you," I try hiding my smile.

"What? Come on, sweetheart, you know I'm kidding. I love messing with you. Besides, what's so embarrassing about this? It's sexy. You're sexy," he doesn't bother hiding his smile.

My heart does little summersaults in my chest.

"It's just, I've never taken provocative photos before. And Brandon got me this with the cup as a joke, remember? I just wore it because I know I'll never wear it again."

"You mean...you've never sent Daniel?"

I shake my head.

"Oh, right, sorry. I'll delete them, don't worry."

There he goes again, being all sweet and making my heart do summersaults.

"No, it's alright, I should probably never take pictures like these. I'd appreciate it if you delete them."

"You should take them more often," he grins.

I give him a flat look.

"What? I like them."

~ ~ ~

"So," I grin stupidly, "Have you met any sexy guys yet?"

Justin looks at me before rolling his eyes, a small grin playing his lips.

"I'm not on that page yet, Sydney."

"Oh, alright, just tell me if you do. So, we can fangirl together."

"Okay, Sydney. Enough about me, tell me about you and Tyler."

My grin fades, "What about us?"

"I'm not an idiot," he narrows his eyes at me, "I know you like him."

"I'm dating him, of course, I like him." At least one of those is true.

"Then why did I find this next to your bed stand," he pulls a paper out of his pocket, and my heart sinks when I see it's the paper with the rules we wrote.

"Rule number one, no kissing unless Meredith or Daniel are around. Rule number two, no one can know about the deal. Rule number three, no falling in-"