Reason to live - Virgil x Remus

Start from the beginning

Which is why his life isn't great, but why he won't give it up. Because of Remus, the boy who's brought back his happiness, self love, and will to live. He wanted to give everything to that boy but knew he couldn't - all Remus wanted was him, which is why he'd stay alive, for him, why he'd carry on through torture, for him. Knowing one day they'd live alone together, Virgil exploring his passion for art, Remus working in a biology field, both doing what they loved, work-wise and relationship-wise. Wink.

Although life wasn't great, right now he could forget all of that, with Remus kissing him so passionately. "Mm-mmpfh, mm!" Virgil moaned against his lips, eyes rolling back as Remus' hands trailed across his naked sides, reaching underneath him to squeeze his ass in a way that had Virgil panting and whining pathetically. He wasn't entirely naked, stripped down to nothing but his binder - Remus has assured him many times he's still his beautiful boy with or without the binder, Virgil knows Remus doesn't mind if he keeps it on or not, another reason why he loved this boy so much.

"Fuck- Remus!" He squeaked, throwing his head back and clenching his eyes shut. Remus hummed in delight at his delicious reactions, leaning down to bite and kiss against his collarbone, never up around his neck, never somewhere his parents might see. If they realise he's in a relationship he's screwed, they wouldn't give up until they found out who it is, and if not they'd think he's off having one-night-stands which would screw him over even further.

"Re-Remus! Please" Virgil begged, Remus finally leaned up, hands ghosting across his slick, wet cunt. "Please what, whore?" He smirked and Virgil's entire body quaked under him, "finger me, please" he begged, the degrading turned him on to a fault; too much could really damage his self esteem which Remus knew was extremely delicate, so he limits it to simple words like 'whore' or 'slut' which always makes Virgil go crazy.

"Since you asked so nicely~" Remus cooed, pressing two fingers against his hole, sliding in easily after applying some lube a few seconds earlier. Virgil cried out in pleasure, gripping the sheets under him so tight they were close to ripping, shifting his hips frantically for friction he so desired. Remus watched him for a few seconds, grinning all the while, but he didn't want to torture his boyfriend too much. Instead he ducked down under the blanket that was loosely hovering above Virgil's legs, pulled up over Remus entirely as he sunk further down the bed, lowering his face right between his legs.

Virgil watched him with hooded eyelids, mouth parted to let out silent moans as Remus began to curl his two fingers inside of him while enveloping his lips around Virgil's clit, sucking and licking it feverishly. Virgil's back arched off the bed, one hand finding it's way to Remus' hair, tugging on the strands in a way the boy liked incredibly so, enough to make him moan around Virgil which in turn made him cry out, thighs quivering immensely.

They unfortunately haven't had a moment like this in awhile, due to Virgil going through his period - a terrible time for him, sex is never on the mind, which Remus can and will respect every time. Instead their relationship becomes much more wholesome, they cuddle, share sweet kisses, and delicate whispers of how much they love each other until they fall asleep in each other's arms.

And, every time afterwards, Remus makes sure to give Virgil the pleasure of a life time - something they admittedly both miss during that horrid week once a month.

Virgil's hips bounced sporadically as the sensations took over his mind, his thoughts a pile of mush as he chanted random gurgles of half-assed words, Remus relished in every sound that escaped from his boyfriend's mouth, they made him painfully hard in his boxers but he'd bring his beautiful boy to completion before thinking about himself - which is what he carried on to strive for, pumping his fingers as fast as he could while curling and hitting against all the right spots inside of him - making sure to give his clit that care and attention to.