You pushed me 3 - Roman x Virgil

8:01pm

Trigger warning: mentions of past abusive parent, indication of attempted suicide

🐡 I told my boyfriend I wasn't doing a part three he was fooled 🐡

Au

"We've been here for four days, Roman! Four fucking days! We're never gonna get out!" Virgil yelled, storming back and forth while continuously messing with his sleeves in front of Roman who was sitting down on a rock, staring at his phone that had died earlier that day. He was worried for Logan, he hoped the man wouldn't actually come here and search for them himself, an actual threat they received yesterday.

"We will, Virgil" Roman replied, he would sound more confident but this has gone on for little over two hours and honestly? Roman was tired. Virgil told him last night of his anxiety and how much it was heightening the longer they were here - Roman has supported him to the best of his ability but one; he was extraordinarily tired, two; he had never dealt with someone with anxiety before and three; he was getting a little annoyed. Sue him.

"Think rationally for once! No one escapes this place-"

"Virgil" Roman whispered quietly.

"No, Roman! We're gonna die here before we-"

"Virgil!" Roman rose his voice, standing up from his rock quick and taking a few steps closer to the man. "Listen to me; if I don't get out of here my friend might do something stupid and I won't let him do that again. I don't care what you think, I'm getting out of here, with or without you" he didn't mean to get so annoyed but he was tired, hot and concerned for his friend who he couldn't contact anymore.

He knew Deceit would keep him safe but for how long?! He ran a hand through his hair and turned around to pick up His bag while Virgil was frozen to the spot, shocked that Roman shouted and even further shocked at what he had said.

"So what, you'd just leave me here?" He asked accusingly after a moment and Roman sighed, pressing a hand to his face in exasperation.

"No, of course not" his voice lowered to something soft, "but we need to keep moving, this lake will end eventually, I promise, please just...let me get to him, please" he was begging now and Virgil suddenly felt guilty but he couldn't control his anxiety that told him there was no escape. At least for now he'd try to keep it contained.

Nodding gently he grabbed his stuff too, walking beside Roman, the two staying in an awkward silence for quite some time but neither could think of anything to say. They were focused on other things and conversation didn't seem like their top priority right now. Weak from eating berries and a single rabbit Roman caught (by accidentally falling on it) they weren't fit to even walk but they would much prefer it than starving to death in the middle of nowhere.

"Sorry for...shouting" Roman eventually murmured. "It was unnecessary, you were panicked and I handled it badly" he frowned, usually not good at admitting he was wrong but in this moment he knew he had to.

"It-it's fine, Ro, don't worry about it" Virgil shrugged if off and they didn't speak anymore on the matter.

"You are my sunshine, my only sunshine" Roman began to sing, low and quiet but Virgil heard it, a smile drifting onto his lips as he recalled the tune instantly. "None of us are dying yet, Ro, stop singing that" he joked and Roman managed a smile along with a light chuckle.

"My mother used to sing me it" Roman explained, "to calm me down when I was a child, it...still works to this day, of course she can't sing it to me anymore but..."

Thomas Sanders Sides OneShots 5जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें