You got bored, didn't you? - Remus x Deceit

12:05am

My friend sent me pictures of themselves and they have never looked more like the Mii I created of them

Au

Deceit was relaxed, the room was serene, lit up by the soft orange glow of autumn smelling candles. All the stress and worries of the past few days dropped from his shoulders like they didn't exist, rushing thoughts came to an abrupt halt, leaving him calm, so calm he could probably fall asleep right now.

Truly, everything was okay, life was good, he couldn't think of anything that might ruin this moment.

"DEECEE!" Remus' voice shot through the door.

And suddenly, the calm, serene, relaxing atmosphere was shattered, leaving Deceit covering his face with his hands, wondering why...why me?!

Remus came bursting through the door without a second care, grinning down at Deceit who was currently laying in a bathtub naked, ignoring the music that floated through the room, not even realising what he had done. He was just staring at his boyfriend while holding something behind his back.

"Hello" he breathed, still a little out of breath from running.

Deceit was glad he made this bath an extra bubbly one.

"Hello, Remus" he sighed, using the sides of the bathtub to help him sit up, the water swishing around him.

Remus sat down on the floor, straight up fell down onto his knees which couldn't have been painless but he didn't bat an eye, instead shuffled as close as he could, still grinning excitedly.

Deceit reached over, gently swiping his cheek affectionately. "What is it, sweetheart?" He asked with a quiet sigh, he loved his boyfriend but he had to learn to pick and choose his moments.

"Hold out your hand" he urged and after a moment Deceit rolled his eyes fondly and did so, closing his eyes too before Remus could ask. When the side noticed the request died on his tongue but it just made him smile wider, slowly bringing out the gift he had and placing it into Deceit's hand.

"Open!" He called and the side did so, staring at the small plastic tupperware box he had in his hands. It was filled to the brim with crawling bugs, Deceit could tell they were all crickets, moving about over the bodies of the ones that were squished to death - his eyes flickered up to Remus who looked so darn proud of himself Deceit couldn't help but smile.

"I presume this is for Blossom?" His pet snake that Remus seemed to adore so much. He nodded so quickly it was comical, "unless you want some - they're really tasty" he grinned, while doing so a cricket crawled out his mouth and up his cheek but his tongue shot out and pulled it back in before it could get too far. Deceit rose an eyebrow but he didn't question it much - it was Remus, after all.

Deceit placed the box outside the bathtub, then settled back down, breathing out and closing his eyes. "Thank you, sweetheart" he murmured, expecting to hear Remus get up and leave but when he didn't he opened one eye, watching Remus frown, staring at the water, looking like a kicked puppy.

Deceit pulled a blank stare, "you got bored, didn't you?"

"...maybe" Remus murmured and Deceit groaned, sitting up again, "you're as much of a child as Roman, c'mon, get in" at this Remus lit up like the stars, jumping up and going to climb in before he even lost his clothing. Deceit had to click his fingers quick for him to suddenly become naked.

"So eager" Deceit commented, helping Remus sit down on his lap, his back pressed against his chest. "You left me alone" Remus replied, curling his arms around Deceit's neck, closing his eyes after he settled underneath the water and against his body. "For ten minutes" Deceit remarked, leaning down to press kisses across his shoulders and collarbone.

"You were planning an hour" Remus countered and Deceit sighed. "I knew I wouldn't get so far - I was surprised I was alone for so long" Remus chuckled, grinning widely.

"You love me" Remus shrugged, opening his eyes to look up at his boyfriend who rubbed his thumb across his jawline.

"I wonder why everyday"

Remus giggled, he loved being insulted, sometimes more than compliments. Deceit learnt that the hard way - he insulted the side, meant it, and an hour later they were going on their first date. That was months ago, Deceit quickly did return the side's feelings however.

Deceit laid back down, running one hand up and down Remus' chest, loving the way Remus hummed in delight at his touch. "Here, for being so annoying" Deceit held up his free hand, waving it around for a container of deodorant to appear. Remus gasped, snatching it from his grasp, throwing the lid away and munching on it happily.

"Not even your mother could love you, sweetheart" Deceit murmured while playing with his messy hair.

And Remus nodded in agreement.

I love the idea of those two being close - I need to see it in an episode Thomathy please

I also need to see Roman getting better pls my heart hurts whenever I think about my poor bby Prince-

12:36am