Parent points 3 - Patton & Roman & Virgil & Logan

10:49am

I've made so many OneShots recently that need part 2's and 3's haha sorry about that-

But then again I do like these OneShots and I only do part 2's etc on ones I really like so—

Seven years later, current points:
Virgil - 1,000
Logan - 1,260
Roman - 800

Virgil is 13 years old
Logan is 14 years old
Roman is 15 years old

I worked too hard for those point numbers jeeez well at least it's accurate (it gets harder to earn points the older you become)

Au

Patton smiled at any of the teenagers who turned to glance at him as he walked across the school parking lot to get to the front doors. They didn't pay him much attention, he was just a parent going to school for their child - nothing new. They all quickly turned back to their friends.

Although he was smiling it was mostly forced, worry churned up inside of him due to why he was called into school. He was informed Roman was involved in a fight between two students, unfortunately the fight occurred across the large field behind the school - the teachers couldn't possibly get there in time before any of them inflicted injuries onto the other. Patton just hoped he was okay.

When entering he walked up to reception and told them why he was here, he only had to sit down for a minute before Virgil was hurrying down the hallway, opening the door stopping adults getting into the rest of the school (if they weren't a teacher) with a badge he may have stolen but it was just sitting on the teacher's desk, he'd replace it later.

"Dad!" He called, Patton standing up to pull Virgil into a hug, kissing the top of his head after he buried his face into his chest.

"Are you okay, kiddo? What happened?" He asked gently, sitting down with Virgil taking the spot beside him. "Roman he...he got into a fight" he explained, holding onto his dad's hand tight, Patton didn't hesitate to hold back and squeeze his hand reassuringly.

"Why?"

Virgil chewed his lip and looked to the ground, "I'm..not supposed to tell you" he eventually whispered which made Patton draw his eyebrows together in confusion, "what do you mean?" Now he was really worried, what were his children keeping from him?

Virgil sighed, "Logan made us promise not to tell you and if you ever need to know that he told you, not us" he explained, not daring to meet Patton's gaze. It's been years since he lived in that facility but sometimes he still got surges of anxiety because of the abuse he endured in there - he hated lying to his dad or keeping secrets or anything that might make him mad just in case he...did what the carers did. Deep down Virgil knew he'd never hurt him but his anxiety told him otherwise.

"Okay, Kiddo, it's okay. Where is he?" Patton soothed, curling an arm around his son.

Before he could answer the door opened again and a girl sprinted through, skidding across the floor in front of Virgil who smiled softly up at her. "Jesus Virgil!" She exclaimed, "don't run off like that! Especially right now" she hugged him fiercely for a moment before turning to Patton with a polite smile, panting slightly from the run she just made across the school. Her hair was in a messy bun atop her head, some strands completely fallen out but she didn't seem to care much - it was stark blonde in contrast to her deep brown eyes that analysed Patton for a moment.

"You're Virge's dad, right?"

Patton smiled, "yep! Patton" he introduced, still with one arm around her son.