The murderer 2 - Roman & Logan

3:27am

Heat Of The Moment was used in the first part of this and yes I listened to the NSP version because Danny is the best fucking singer don't @ me

Au

Roman looked down when his phone lit up with a direct message from Logan a mere minute after he said he was going to sleep. Sitting down on his bed he opened the chat to see what he wanted.

Logan: Are you sure you are okay?

Roman smiled softly and quickly typed out his response.

Prince 👑: I am! I promise, I locked everything I could!

Logan: Good. Would you like me to come over?

And Roman's heart swelled, he loved how much Logan knew him. He may not be portraying it over text but he was severely rattled up and comfort from his best friend since childhood sounded great right about now.

Prince 👑: if it's not too much trouble

Logan: Of course not. I shall be over in five.

And, sticking to his word, Roman watched the lights from Logan's car shine through his living room window exactly five minutes after the text was delivered. Opening the door he stood on his porch, smiling gently at his friend who stepped out his car in his pyjamas wearing a jacket overtop to keep himself warm. He didn't look irritated so Roman relaxed, greeting him with a hug as soon as he was in range.

"Thank you" Roman murmured quietly into his shoulder.

"Of course, Roman. It is comforting to know you are safe" Logan responded, the two entering the house and locking the door after them. "How'd you think he got my number?" Roman began to fret as the two sat in his living room on the couch.

"I can assure you with almost one hundred percent certainty it has nothing to do with you. Whoever that was wanted to mess with someone and managed to get your phone number - however if he does show up again, as you do know what he looks like, tell the police immediately. They cannot do anything about it for now however" Roman nodded, endlessly grateful he was gifted with such a grounding and logical friend.

"Tired?" Roman asked after Logan covered his mouth to yawn. The man nodded and Roman smiled, rising to his feet with his friend following. Neither of the two needed to ask or confirm who was sleeping where, they were friends since diapers and were completely comfortable sharing a bed - even cuddling which Roman needed right about now.

"Promise not to tell the others?" He asked after tucking himself under the blanket, watching Logan take off his jacket and shoes.

"I promise" Logan confirmed and Roman smiled, relaxing into his mattress while Logan slipped under the covers and settled down, rolling onto his side and opening his arms as a silent invitation for Roman to shuffle into their warm embrace, head pressed perfectly into the crook of his neck, arms curled just right around his torso while Logan did the same, one of his hands reaching up to play with the strands of Roman's hair, knowing it was a great way to keep him calm and relaxed.

"Oh Logan, I love you so much" Roman murmured. Logan felt his heart thud just that little bit harder.

"I love you too, Roman. Now go to sleep, I'm here now"

Roman cuddled up to him even closer, quickly able to fall into slumber in his safe and warm embrace. Logan managed to stay up for another fifteen minutes, making sure that man wasn't going to come back before he felt comfortable enough to fall asleep too.

The next morning the two woke up still in each other's arms, soft smiles on their faces, stomach filled with butterflies.

They've cuddled plenty of times, it doesn't mean their feelings become any less prominent because of that.

But neither of them knew that.

It's almost four am help-

3:40am