Trapped - Roman & Logan & Virgil & Patton & Deceit & Remy

12:34am

I would have Remus but I'm still working out how to write him humanised so

Au

"I still don't know why we needed Roman" Remy piped up in the silence as the six of them walked through the underground building mostly made out of metal. At this Roman rolled his eyes but bit his tongue, he didn't need to start an argument which was obviously what Remy wanted. They knew exactly why they all brought Roman along and he wished he never agreed.

"For the millionth time" Logan responded with clenched teeth, "because he is the only one out of all of us who can understand Spanish" and that was true, he was basically fluent in the language after getting immensely interested in it at school - he ended up learning and practicing it much more outside of lessons and is currently the top of the class. The only one he is at the top of. He's pretty far up there in drama too.

"Couldn't we have asked literally anyone else?" And Roman silently sighed, for the first time since Remy has brought it up they're finally going further than usual into their argument.

"Not if we want to keep this a secret" Virgil shot back at his friend who rolled their eyes and removed their sunglasses from their head to place back onto their nose.

"Besides" Patton spoke up amidst the tension, "Roman knows the layout more than any of us"

That was also true. His father used to work in this building and would often take Roman to work when he was a kid because he wanted Roman to grow up and take over his work in similar businesses and such. Deep down Roman knew he'd never get himself involved in it but didn't argue. Pleasing his father was almost always easier than trying to go against him. Especially if he didn't want to be hit across the head or back with a belt.

"You know" Roman just couldn't resist, "I didn't exactly want to be here either"

Remy scoffed, "yet here you are"

"You wouldn't leave me alone!"

"Oh don't flatter yourself babes"

"Stop arguing like children" Deceit finally glared at them both which shut them up pretty quickly. Don't get onto Deceit's bad side. In Roman's case on his even worse bad side.

Roman wasn't exactly friends with any of the group due to an argument that occurred between him and Virgil. It broke him up away from the rest of them and he never tried to come back so they all assumed he turned into an asshole and left him alone. That was a year ago and this was the first time they had hung out with him since. Well, take the term "hung out" loosely, this wasn't hanging out, this was trespassing, breaking into a building and theft. They just haven't gotten to the stealing part yet.

Roman didn't know how they managed to persuade him to come. It was a few weeks ago and he was dawdling in his home, waiting for his mind to come up with something to do when the doorbell rang throughout the house. Curiously (and as he was home alone) he answered before peering through the peephole and regretted it immediately. Standing on his porch was his old ex-friends, the only one that resembled some sort of kind smile being Patton but Roman knew he was just trying to ease the tension somewhat.

"Hm, what a wonderful surprise" Roman had said, "goodbye" he quickly ended, ready to close the door but Logan's hand struck out, holding it open with a look that told Roman he'd do anything to talk to him. Even if it meant breaking into the house.

"Okay" he sighed mostly to himself, crossing his arms and leaning on the doorway.

"To what do I owe the pleasure?" And he smirked at Remy who seemed to be the most pissed which further aggravated them. They instantly sided with Virgil after the argument (even if none of them know exactly what happened/what the argument was about) and as they were protective would keep Roman away from Virgil if he were to near - which he never did - and would often glare at Roman in school or if they saw him in general.