Constant fighting - Roman x Logan

8:56pm

I pestered my boyfriend disneyintrovert to give me a OneShot idea here you go loser 🐡💛✨ uwu

OowwoO

Au

"Roman!" His mother called, opening her son's bedroom door and leaning in. He was sprawled across his bed, head propped up by his arm, the other holding up his phone where he read a story from. A fanfiction specifically. "Yeah?" He replied absentmindedly, not giving her any attention.

"You need to tidy your room" she explained and Roman's eyes flickered across his room that was clean, as always, he couldn't stand living in a messy space. "Oh do I" he replied monotonously and she sighed, walking into the room and putting her hands on her hips.

"I mean" she corrected, "move stuff from this side of your room to your side or up in the attic"

Roman rose an eyebrow, "why?" He hadn't been informed he was having his room changed around. She turned to look at him, "my best friend - Lila, remember her?" He did not "is staying over for a few months with her son, you know, Logan?" Again, he did not. "And he's sharing your room. I told you this"

At the last sentence Roman flew up, phone dropping onto the floor in his shock. "What?" He yelped, definitely not being told this pertinent information before this!

"I'm not sharing a room with someone I don't know! What if he's weird?!" Roman cried out, jumping up from his bed, ready to collapse to his knees and beg but his mother wore that expression that Roman knew meant she was serious and he wasn't getting out of it.

"Our guest room is for Lila" his mother added so he couldn't use that excuse.

"What about the other one?" He tried to which his mother snorted in amusement.

"We turned that into a gym years ago, Roman, keep up" and with that she left his room, pushing open the door wider to prove she'd come check on him soon to see if he had done anything. Roman clenched his hands into fists, glaring at where his mother once stood. He couldn't believe this! He's only shared a room a few times in his life and each time he's hated it. He enjoyed his privacy and besides, he didn't even know who Logan was! What if he was a kid? Well, Roman tilted his head in thought, kids aren't that bad, he can handle them pretty well.

But someone his age? That'd be awkward, especially if they were older. Roman shuddered and prayed whoever Logan was was a little child.

A few days passed and Roman quickly discovered he was wrong. His hopes were crushed. Dreams destroyed. Thoughts of him sharing a room with a child he could entertain and teach video games too thrusted into the trash.

Logan was his age and he was currently throwing a fit.

"I'm not sharing a room with him!" Roman stomped his foot like a real mature sixteen year old, his parents merely rolled their eyes at his behaviour. "You will, Roman, end of discussion"

"But-!"

"Roman" and he stopped when his dad's voice hardened. With a huff he stormed out the room, barely avoiding slamming the door for he did not want to get into any more trouble. Marching to his room he sat down on his bed and glared at the makeshift bed across the room, the one that creaked, squeaked and glared the word 'ugly'. Roman couldn't believe his room, his beautiful room had turned into this. One half full of his stuff, the other bare with a bed and a chest of draws opposite.