School boy shenanigans - Logan x Virgil

12:13am

pacK YOUR SHIT WE'RE LEAVING

Au

"Hey! Hold the door!" Virgil called as he rushed up, the last person to enter the house turned around, their dark robe swishing around their body as they did so. Quickly giving Virgil a once over, the student rose their eyebrow suspiciously.

"You're not a Ravenclaw" they commented, noticing the yellow tie dangling down their chest.

"What? Yeah I am" Virgil corrected, hands resting in his trouser pockets casually, unlike the Ravenclaw before him he didn't wear a robe, he found them uncomfortable, way too warm and all around stupid - he was given one and hasn't worn it since.

"No, you are not" the Ravenclaw denied, although they currently had a tight schedule, and if this Hufflepuff carried on the way he was the student was sure to give up quickly.

"Yeah, I am"

"No, you are not"

"As a matter of fact, I am"

"As a matter of-know what? I don't care" with that, they turned around and headed inside their house, Virgil just smirked and sauntered on in behind them, pulling the door closed with his foot. The common room was mostly empty due to the fact he was sure most other Ravenclaws were in the library or talking to professors - the fucking nerds.

He headed into the boy's dorms, spotting Logan sitting criss-cross on his bed, notebook resting on his thigh where he copied notes down from an even bigger book laying on his bed.

Lifting his wand out of his back pocket, Virgil whispered a spell, the book levitating before snapping shut quick and flinging across the room, hitting the wall heavily before falling to the floor in a heap. Logan stared at the bed, blinking, until he lifted his head and gazed at Virgil with a deadpan expression.

"Why do I love you?" He asked while using his wand to bring back the book. Virgil merely laughed, sitting opposite him where the book was previously, pushing it to the floor when Logan put it back on the bed.

"C'mon, I'm bored" Virgil nodded towards the doorway as a silent gesture for him to leave the house with him and walk around Hogwarts, presumably to mess about and 'prank' people - it was his favourite pass time, Logan couldn't (could) see why.

"And I'm busy" Logan responded, reaching for the book which was flung so far once again it smashed through a window, making both boys flinch and stare at the hole, wide eyed.

"I thought it was open-"

"You're a fucking idiot, Virgil"

And the Hufflepuff let out a laugh.

After Logan levitated the book back to them and Virgil fixed the window, the Ravenclaw finally decided to join him, leaving the studying for a later date and exiting the tower with Virgil by his side, a permanent grin stuck to his face.

"I've already messed with Roman today - his hair'll be purple for a week"

"The irony being he probably won't mind" Logan responded as he imagined Roman with bright colourful hair and decided that yes, Roman would absolutely adore it.

"Wait, really?" Virgil sighed then pouted, "whatever, he's a moron"

"And your best friend" Logan tacked on, Virgil rolled his eyes. "In his fucking dreams-hey, who's that?" He rushed to hide behind a pillar, looking down the hallway at a group of students from the younger years, they were all Slytherins, sitting on a bench while messing with a few Hufflepuff's across the square who all tried to reach for their books that were hanging in the air above them.