First date - Roman x Logan

7:40pm

Omgosh I'm a terrible author I'm so sorry-

I haven't updated in ages ;~; and I literally do not have an excuse other than I'm a failure SO if you're annoyed w/me please express so in the comments

In lighter news I have discovered the computers in my college have blocked all social media apart from Wattpad aaaaaaand that was a mistake I spent a whole lesson reading fanfic oops-

Au

Logan was surprised when he noticed someone sitting at his table, usually he was left alone during his breaks especially if he was in the library. Then he realised who it was, Roman Kingsley, a drama student in the school who was known for hanging out with the other 'populars' which often made people stray away - they were all a bunch of bullies who strived off of pushing other people down to their own deep rooted insecurities or severe mental problems.

So Logan looked back down at his book, expecting scorn and bracing himself for it.

What he didn't expect was the question he received; "what book are you reading?"

His eyes lifted back to Roman who looked genuinely curious, chin resting on his knuckles. Clearing his throat Logan partially closed the book so he could get a look at the title. "How To Kill A Mockingbird" he clarified and Roman sat up further, smile lighting up his features which were quite prominent in the most handsome way - sharp jaw line, sculptured cheek bones, the brightest, beautifulest eyes Logan The Homosexual had ever seen.

Yes he was attracted to Roman but being gay made him attracted to most men. Roman just so happened to be his type.

"I absolutely adored reading that!" He exclaimed which surprised Logan, finally enabling him to tuck his bookmark inside and close it completely.

"Really? I didn't take you for the reading type" Logan replied, Roman snorted and shrugged lightly. "Not many do, none of who I hang out with understand my references to literature art and it kills me!" He threw his arm up into the air dramatically, Logan smirked in amusement.

Resting the back of his hand across his forehead Roman sighed out then giggled breathily, turning back to Logan with curiosity gleaming in his eyes.

"May I?" He gestured to the book and Logan nodded, sliding it over to him. Roman flicked through the pages until getting to the one he was one, leaving it open there while taking out the bookmark and examining it. Down one side were colourful drawings made by seemingly a child, the other with words painted onto it: 'I love you big bro!'

Roman quirked an eyebrow and waved it side to side, silently asking for an explanation. Logan's cheeks twinged pink as he coughed and straightened his tie. "My brother made it for me when we were young. He is only a year younger than I, Patton? You may have heard of him"

Roman's jaw slacked in surprise, "Patton is your brother? That sweet, adorable puffball?! You two are complete opposites!" He exclaimed, but then glanced to the side dreamily. "Which makes it all the more perfect" he concluded with a nod, giving Logan back his belongings.

"Now that we have bonded" Roman grinned, resting his chin back on his palm. Logan slid his book into his bag, raising an eyebrow questioningly, wondering if Roman was just getting close to use him but like before he was completely and utterly incorrect - not that he was complaining.

"I will admit I find you extremely...cute" Logan's eyes widened, almost spluttering on his saliva. "And hot" he then winked and Logan's face was quickly becoming to look like a tomato. "I was wondering if you were free this Friday evening? I want to take you on a date" he clarified and Logan short-circuited.