Mysterious gifter - Virgil & Roman x Logan x Patton

7:04pm

I thought you loved me

It was nearing midday by the time Virgil woke up from his slumber. For awhile he curled up comfortably and hoped to fall back asleep, slipping in and out, but in the end knew if he didn't get up soon Patton would pick him up and carry him to the kitchen for lunch, and he doesn't want them to happen. Again.

He let out a tired groan, rubbing his eyes to try and rid them of the stinging sensation, patting down his bed to try and find his phone he inevitably fell asleep while playing on. Eventually, after kicking the blankets halfway across his room, he found it towards the bottom hand corner. He swore he checked that area.

Falling onto his stomach, he grabbed at it, checking the time. 12:01pm.

Just as he read it his stomach gurgled - fuck, he was hungry. Sitting up, he stretched his body similar to a cat, yawning for what seemed like years. Finally, he found it in him to get up with the knowledge that he could return around half an hour later. Snapping his fingers, he left his room not wearing his pyjamas but his usual clothing, however when he opened the door and stepped out, his foot landed on a piece of paper.

Confused, he bent down and scooped it up. It was plain white, the words printed on it, so he couldn't tell who's it was through the handwriting. He scrunched up his face a little, finding the paper to hold a list of songs. He had heard a few, but not all - the ones he did know were ones he used in the past to help his anxiety. Curious, he stepped back inside and pulled out his phone from his pockets, finding all the songs to be calming, serene, even.

Who had done this...?

He laid the paper on his desk and left, entering the kitchen to see Roman and Logan sitting at the table, talking casually about their favourite Greek God. The list wasn't really on his mind, but as he passed Patton who was cooking, he placed a hand on his shoulder, murmured a thanks (in assumption that it was him, because, why would anyone else do it?) and took a seat beside Logan, resting his head in his hands.

"Ah, good morning, Virgil!" Roman proclaimed, pausing his conversation with Logan. "It's wonderful to finally see you up" He then winked, biting into one of the slices of bread meant to be eaten with the food. Virgil just pulled a face at him, too tired to care about snapping back with a more witty comment, scrolling through Tumblr mindlessly while the others continued their talking.

It has gone on for awhile between the two, as in for weeks. When Logan first brought up Greek and Roman Gods and Goddesses to Roman - he knew a few and were fascinated by them - but jumped aboard when Logan offered to teach him more. In the first week Patton and Virgil caught glimpses off their conversations which were nothing but mythology and never once did a day go by without Roman looking awed.

Second week in Patton wanted to join in on the knowledge train and they all began study sessions, every day they'd spend in a room Roman had made specifically for it (with both their inputs on the design) learning as much as they could from books and researched materiel online - only from sites Logan approved of, however.

Virgil didn't really care for it, and actually enjoyed being able to lounge in the living room or kitchen or even the hallway knowing he wouldn't be disturbed. It worked out for all of them in the end.

Especially when it all blossomed into something more. Something Virgil had actually predicted fourth week in. When Patton's looks of affection not only landed on Logan but to Roman, too, plus it being returned by both who (they would at the time deny but Virgil knew) also sent to each other, their growing adoration and feelings couldn't be kept a secret for long.