Villains vs Heroes 3 - Roman & Virgil

1:01am

I just found a sesame seed

Au

"Are you sure he doesn't have powers-?"

"For the millionth time YES!" Patton yelled at the two heroes who had returned to his and Logan's home for more questioning. He was extremely stressed and emotional, if these heroes kept asking about his son having potential powers he would lose it more than he already has.

"We would have noticed from birth, he does not have powers" Logan backed him up, easing Patton down onto the couch and curling an arm around his waist. The two heroes nodded, writing a few things down in their notepad.

"We need all the information we can" the male hero explained, "it'll be vital in finding your son. Villains usually don't kidnap children unless for specific reason, and you said you've never interacted?" Patton and Logan both shook their head in agreement and the heroes nodded, leaving the house once all their questions were answered.

Patton sniffled and leaned his head on Logan's shoulder, clutching his hand tightly.

"Do you think they'll find him?" He whispered and Logan sighed, hugging his husband with his free arm. "I am certain" he reassured but it wasn't exactly truthful...

A groan slipped the villains lips as his eyes fluttered open that early morning. The sun managed to shine it's way through the leaves, somehow directly onto his face. It took a moment but slowly his memories came back to him and he sat up in a start, expecting the whole forest to be currently burning down but when he realised it was all intact he slowly calmed down.

Then his nerves spiked again when he couldn't see the child-oh there he was. Okay, everything is fine-wAIT is he oKAy?!

The villains emotions were all over the place as he rushed to the boys side, looking over his small figure. Then, very awkwardly, he poked his arm.

...

Why isn't he mOVING?!

Scooping him up from the ground the villain finally took in his surroundings, around them the ground was charred and his eyes widened at the sight, although nothing was on fire light trails of smoke hovered from the trees and up into the air. Quickly the villain teleported back home, laying the kid down in his bed once more and tucking the quilt tight around his body - for some reason the maternal instincts have kicked in and the last thing he wanted to happen was this child dying.

Roman had powers but if he gave him to the heroes, or at least send him their way, one of the heroes could use their 'mind reading' ability to be able to see and basically be in places where someone has been before. The villain couldn't let anyone find him, especially not his home, so call him selfish but the child was his now for awhile at least.

In the kitchen he poured a cup of water and made two sandwiches, one for himself and one for the child. He quickly chowed his down while watching the news, unsurprised to see reports of the missing child - the villain had to be careful with this, heroes were good at finding children no matter what - they hadn't managed to find his home yet which was a plus but this child might put him in a sticky situation.

Teleporting up to his room he placed the water and plate onto the beside table, watching the child for a moment until he realised that was sorta creepy. Teleporting in front of his wardrobe, he unclasped the cloak around his body and hung it up on its stand, then unwrapped the fabric hiding half his face, hanging that up too. Underneath it all he wore black jeans and a black t-shirt but one wouldn't be surprised - the villain sure liked his dark colours.