Three boys in love - Logan x Remus x Deceit

2:38am

I should be asleep-

Trigger warning: toxic mother, Remus being Remus, mentions of murder/death/torture

Au

If Logan had to pinpoint the thing he hated in life most it would be the conversations he had to endure with his mother. Ever since he was an accidental pregnancy she's never really loved him like a mother should, letting the maids of the house raise him more than she ever did. Logan grew up and of course it hurt he didn't have his biological mother at his side, or a father at all, he was grateful for the kind maids who hated what he was put through and always tried to put a smile on his face.

In his teenage years, Logan finally found it in him to stop caring about his mother, he accepted the fact he was nothing to her - but hated it whenever she conversed with him. He had gotten the hint that she didn't want to be associated with him, so why can't she get the hint he doesn't want to talk to her, like, ever? One couldn't blame him, whenever she spoke to him he got annoyed and it put him on edge - when he'd snap at her she had the audacity to be offended and wonder what she had done to deserve it as if she didn't realise she had been a neglectful, horrible mother Logan's entire life.

"I can't believe you sometimes Logan, you're so ungrateful" she shook her head in disgust. Logan stood up sharply from where he sat at his desk, turning to face the woman who birthed him. "Ungrateful? I-..." he took a breath, held it, and slowly let it go. It wasn't worth it, arguing with her, he's done it countless times in the past and it just leads to 'groundings' as if she had any authority over him. The only person he'd listen to was the head-maid, the oldest maid and the one that was basically Logan's mother. He was still sixteen so had to be under some sort of care, which was mostly the maids job, but never, ever, would Logan listen to a word his mother ordered.

"Whatever, I try and be nice and this is what I get" she scoffed and left the room, slamming the door like an angry teen. Logan slumped back down at his desk and held his face in his hands, what he'd give to have loving parents...or, even just a loving mother. Was it too much to ask?

Returning to his work for only five minutes he was distracted again but this time he certainly didn't mind. A knocking came from the glass doors that led to the balcony, glancing over a smile graced his lips when he saw the face of one of his boyfriends Remus, with the second not too far behind, literally climbing over the wall surrounding the balcony now. It wasn't too difficult to climb, Logan's room was situated on the second floor and hanging from his balcony was some thick vines he insisted grew there for the intent purposes of sneaking out, now it was perfect for his boyfriend's to use to sneak in, because heaven forbid Logan had a friend over - his mother really didn't like that, basically she didn't like him being happy.

Unlocking and opening the doors Remus instantly grabbed his shoulders and pulled him into such a tight hug his ribs ached in pain. "Remus!" He squeaked, hugging back but barely being able too for he was practically falling over. Deceit curled an arm around Logan's waist, took his chin between his fingers and kissed him softly, instantly recognising the mood Logan was in - something happened between him and his mother and he wanted to make amends to that.

Remus finally let go when he noticed the kissing, pouting and whining. "My turn! My turn! My turn!" He insisted and Deceit pulled back with a light chuckle, allowing Remus to cup both of Logan's cheeks and pull him into a more...fiery kiss, Remus was an extremely passionate lover. Logan honestly didn't mind, he loved the contrast between the two, sometimes wanting something more soft, other times wanting a little bit more roughness.